What is Secret song about?

mdnx99

Spirituality. It's quite literal.

"Happiness lies in your own hand."

You control your happiness. Don't get caught up in the madness of the world. Even in the depths of misery and suffering, we can do a lot about our perception of happiness. In normal life, when we’re not in the midst of suffering, we can discover the truth that happiness does routinely lay within the grasp of our own hands.

-

Her lover is the holder of "the secret," that happiness lies in your own hands, and bestows it onto her.

It's always puzzled me until I read an article that said Secret was about hope and believing in a better future. People tend to equate money with happiness yet when she was broke and living in some of the most deprived areas of New York people were able to still find happiness. And the secret to that happiness was hope.

I'm not sure if that makes sense but it does tie in with the video.

4 hours ago, artlover said:

It's just Madonna acting black-friendly in Harlem while she throws shade at Boyz II Men and Whitney Houston at the same time after borrowing their sound to gather popularity after Erotica  :Madonna032:

"black friendly"
:coffee:

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/people-and-culture/2018/04/theres-no-scientific-basis-race-its-made-label

14 hours ago, artlover said:

It's just Madonna acting black-friendly in Harlem while she throws shade at Boyz II Men and Whitney Houston at the same time after borrowing their sound to gather popularity after Erotica  :Madonna032:

True, she loves to copy whitney houston prince really any black artist and madonna must be a huge fan of Kylie Minogue. she steals everything she does

"race is an idea, not a fact"

Let me give you some real history. "Sixty-six hundred years ago, Shabazz tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race."

I wanna be your brother
I wanna be your mother and your sister

Who said that first?

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna-copyright-infringement.htm

https://www.listal.com/list/lady-gaga-did-not-steal

Please report this! nothing but the truth with love

Edited by byebyebaby (see edit history)

I really think secret is about a new found understanding of life and existence.

Even in like a prayer when she had a black Jesus; madonna has been woke for a long time. 

and she is Islam

Let me give you some real history. "Sixty-six hundred years ago, Shabazz tribe ruled the world, until an evil scientist named Yacub cooked up an experiment. Yacub, who was exiled to the island of Patmos with 59,999 followers because he preached dissension, interbred the lightest-skinned segment of the black race for hundreds of years. This resulted in a new race of blond, blue-eyed a people without morals or compassion. The new race set blacks against another and created so much strife that they were exiled to the caves of Europe. Two thousand years after their exile, God sent Moses to civilize the devil race."

Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"
Say freedom, brotherhood
Justice, just say "yes"

Edited by byebyebaby (see edit history)

14 hours ago, byebyebaby said:

True, she loves to copy whitney houston prince really any black artist and madonna must be a huge fan of Kylie Minogue. she steals everything she does

You kinda took much too seriously, huh?

On 7/10/2021 at 6:11 AM, byebyebaby said:

I wanna be your brother
I wanna be your mother and your sister

Who said that first?

https://www.judiciaryreport.com/madonna-copyright-infringement.htm

https://www.listal.com/list/lady-gaga-did-not-steal

Please report this! nothing but the truth with love

What are you smoking? I’d really love to know because your post doesn’t make sense.

Madonna is an artist and has the freedom to be inspired by whatever artists she wants. And if there’s mischief those artists are adults with a platform and legal teams and can take care of themselves. They don’t need randos to stick up for them on the Internet ?
And when it comes to litigation it’s shocking how few there are (that we know of) for someone with her massive catalogue. 
Madonna is very cultured and since her pre-fame days has had various sources of inspiration. There’s nothing wrong with that. Any artist with vast knowledge will draw inspiration, since the wheel can’t be reinvented forever.

Also there’s no connection between Heartbreak City and Whitney’s Heartbreak Hotel. By that logic Whitney ripped off Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel ?

On 7/14/2021 at 9:23 AM, thegoldencalf said:

What are you smoking? I’d really love to know because your post doesn’t make sense.

Madonna is an artist and has the freedom to be inspired by whatever artists she wants. And if there’s mischief those artists are adults with a platform and legal teams and can take care of themselves. They don’t need randos to stick up for them on the Internet ?
And when it comes to litigation it’s shocking how few there are (that we know of) for someone with her massive catalogue. 
Madonna is very cultured and since her pre-fame days has had various sources of inspiration. There’s nothing wrong with that. Any artist with vast knowledge will draw inspiration, since the wheel can’t be reinvented forever.

Also there’s no connection between Heartbreak City and Whitney’s Heartbreak Hotel. By that logic Whitney ripped off Elvis Presley’s Heartbreak Hotel ?

all that Elvis Presley  has done is steal black people style and music