Moderna

Danton

10 hours ago, Danton said:

It’s just a question … since when is this hysterical to ask a question to the community about a piece of information that we have seen passing on Madonna’s Instagram ? your reaction is contemptuous for free

But u didn't answer. Is that important at all? Lol 
We are reaching points of discrimination, or 'who did the correct thing or who didn't' because of the vaccination. Who is a pro citizen and who is not. 

That kind of questions are not necesarry at all. She's human, she owns her body, she does what she wants, like u, or like me. Medication or health status should be private, like the HIV serostatus. 
We are talking about Moderna, Pfizer or Astra like if we are talking about Nike, Mc Donald's or Nintendo. Is sick. 

Stop talking about covid vaccines like if they are a free pass for the VIP Area of the concert. 

48 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

We are reaching points of discrimination, or 'who did the correct thing or who didn't' because of the vaccination. Who is a pro citizen and who is not. 

That kind of questions are not necesarry at all. She's human, she owns her body, she does what she wants, like u, or like me. Medication or health status should be private, like the HIV serostatus. 
We are talking about Moderna, Pfizer or Astra like if we are talking about Nike, Mc Donald's or Nintendo. Is sick. 

Stop talking about covid vaccines like if they are a free pass for the VIP Area of the concert. 

Overreacting

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Lol what’s wrong with him wondering about that? We discussed to death her plastic surgery and her hip injury so how’s this any different?

In many places more than one vaccine was made available and people were offered the option of choosing their “favorite “. So I don’t see the problem with people having a vaccine preference. 
And the discussion (so far at least) was which one she got not about preferences for different vaccines.

6 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I think it's extremely important and I've wondered if she's vaccinated as well. 

She isn't young anymore, and continuously engages in potentially dangerous behavior which if she isn't vaccinated would be putting so many others at risk.

Yes, health status should be private, but this is NOTHING like someone disclosing their HIV status.  What you should have said is someone not getting the vaccine is akin to someone that is HIV positive and refuses treatment and has unprotected sex. That would be much more accurate. 

When someone decides not to get a vaccine that is NOT just a personal choice as they are putting EVERYONE around them in a dangerous situation. Not to mention that they are inviting new variants to be created. 

9 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Stop being dramatic. He is allowed to question that. 

9 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol what’s wrong with him wondering about that? We discussed to death her plastic surgery and her hip injury so how’s this any different?

In many places more than one vaccine was made available and people were offered the option of choosing their “favorite “. So I don’t see the problem with people having a vaccine preference. 
And the discussion (so far at least) was which one she got not about preferences for different vaccines.

Sounds crazy, but after I heard Madonna got Moderna, I decided to choose that one too, also because I read it has fewer side effects. 
Most people in the music and entertainment business are vaccinated because promoters of concerts and other events require them to be vaccinated to participate. 

2 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Sounds crazy, but after I heard Madonna got Moderna, I decided to choose that one too, also because I read it has fewer side effects. 
Most people in the music and entertainment business are vaccinated because promoters of concerts and other events require them to be vaccinated to participate. 

Whatever she got, thank god she’s not an antivaxer. I was worried after she called the “demon seed” doctor “her hero” ?

6 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Had very few side effects. Just a sore arm with the first shot. After the second nothing. Don’t read social media. They scare you unnecessarily. 

I got Moderna as did most of my friends. We all got fevers and chills while our pfizer and astozeneca friends got headaches if anything. I'm not complaining though. This was nothing compared to my yellow fever shot.

I got a little disappointed about the way she told she was vaccinated in the video. She spoke like it didn´t have any importance.

As a politicized artist she is, I think she should had made a post  with picture or video of the vaccination and a encougarement message. Other singers who don´t get into political causes, like Mariah and Kylie, posted. Why didn´t Madonna?