Moderna

Danton

11 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

I got a little disappointed about the way she told she was vaccinated in the video. She spoke like it didn´t have any importance.

As a politicized artist she is, I think she should had made a post  with picture or video of the vaccination and a encougarement message. Other singers who don´t get into political causes, like Mariah and Kylie, posted. Why didn´t Madonna?

This is absolute insanity. Why should she do any such thing? How did she speak like it had no importance? The amount of projection is sometimes just off the charts! 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, Dj Garrido said:

I got a little disappointed about the way she told she was vaccinated in the video. She spoke like it didn´t have any importance.

As a politicized artist she is, I think she should had made a post  with picture or video of the vaccination and a encougarement message. Other singers who don´t get into political causes, like Mariah and Kylie, posted. Why didn´t Madonna?

Honestly Madonna doing it with humor in an offhand way was probably more effective in getting people vaccinated than some type of preachy post. 
People hate being told what to do. 

Also let’s face it most of the people refusing to get vaccinated are Trump Republicans who dislike and don’t listen to Madonna. So they wouldn’t follow what she tells them to do.  That’s the problem with most of the celebrity campaigns for vaccinations. They use left leaning celebrities Trumpets hate or don’t trust.  They need to find some country singers or someone like that. 

On 7/21/2021 at 1:13 PM, Glindathegood said:

Also let’s face it most of the people refusing to get vaccinated are Trump Republicans who dislike and don’t listen to Madonna. So they wouldn’t follow what she tells them to do.  That’s the problem with most of the celebrity campaigns for vaccinations. They use left leaning celebrities Trumpets hate or don’t trust.  They need to find some country singers or someone like that. 

What a very US-centric view of things. Out here in the world, most people refusing to get vaccinated are uneducated idiots. Sure, in the US, most of them are Republicans (that's literally their voter base), but there are more things in play here than just politics. 

56 minutes ago, Loki No. 69 said:

What a very US-centric view of things. Out here in the world, most people refusing to get vaccinated are uneducated idiots. Sure, in the US, most of them are Republicans (that's literally their voter base), but there are more things in play here than just politics. 

Ummm I assume they live in the US so they’ll express an opinion based on what’s happening there. 
And politics is the main reason people don’t get vaccinated in US.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:53 PM, Loki No. 69 said:

Just substitute "trump voters" and "republicans"  with "conservatives" or "right wing" and it's the same.

That's how it is in Canada and speaking to my friends in Europe it's the same there. The people who don't want the vaccine aren't doing it due to political reasons, but they all seem to be conservatives. In general people who are conservative aren't the brightest tools in the shed.