for those who didn't attend MadameX tour, how do you feel now the that the trailer is out?

I will of course be watching, but I'm not really excited.  I'm on the same page as @realityisalwaysas I am not really interested in this era whatsoever. Everything has been somewhat lackluster for me. Who knows though...maybe I'll watch it and love it?

4 hours ago, brank000 said:

I will of course be watching, but I'm not really excited.  I'm on the same page as @realityisalwaysas I am not really interested in this era whatsoever. Everything has been somewhat lackluster for me. Who knows though...maybe I'll watch it and love it?

H8ER

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I was lucky to go twice and I loved it.

It was a totally different experience from previous concerts. And being slightly inebriated helped, but I was so emotional and happy the whole way through in both occasions.

I'm looking forward seeing again

To me the trailer looks better than the live show. 

I saw it in LA on my bday.  Amazing experience.  cant wait to see it again.  You miss so much detail. We are so lucky she keeps shaking things up.  Looks so different from any of her staduim tours.  I luv how all her tours have their own identities and different look.  Lots of other artists who I luv every tour is nearly the same with just a few of their newer tracks thrown in.

I saw the show twice in London (flew from Australia) only got to see the edited show which didn't seem to flow well initially as the polaroid auction was two songs in - also she was clearly in a lot of pain so at times uncomfortable to watch. My other 3 shows were cancelled

For me, I'm excited to see the full show finally with the songs I missed - God Control, Dark Ballet, Human Nature etc 

Not exactly "excited" to see it. I really didn't like MX and the era except for a couple of songs so I had no desire to travel to NY from Toronto to see it, for which I'm glad cause it prolly would have been cancelled last minute. 

I'll watch it, down loaded of course because I'm not getting Paramount + just to watch this. 

I felt indifferent because I want to see the concert as it was for the audience, not an over edited movie. Most of it was probably filmed after the tour ended. Then I thought if I wanted to see the concert as it was then I should have went to see it live. I respect her artistry and appreciate that at this stage in her career she's still active and creative, so I'm looking forward to seeing her vision. 

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)

On 7/18/2021 at 12:25 AM, Luci nln said:

I felt indifferent because I want to see the concert as it was for the audience, not an over edited movie. Most of it was probably filmed after the tour ended. Then I thought if I wanted to see the concert as it was then I should have went to see it live. I respect her artistry and appreciate that at this stage in her career she's still active and creative, so I'm looking forward to seeing her vision. 

You can only see a concert as it was intended for the audience if you attend the actual concert.

What you call “over editing” is a video interpretation of a concert.

You can always tell she puts a lot of effort into these concert films and they’re spectacular. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, le0nard0 said:

I went from Spain to Lisbon but she cancelled the show just a few hours before... so I have a bittersweet feeling about this show. I mean, I really want to see the concert but I’d loved to seen it live.

Think I saw and chatted with you a bit in line.