Let's get voting! Pitchfork's People's List

Ziploc

Pitchfork have opened voting on their 25th Anniversary People's List. The best 200 albums of the last 25 years. 

It's open to anyone and you can select up to 25 albums from the last 25 years, 1996 - 2021. 

I'd suggest we agree on the album to put in the number one slot to get the best chance of success, I think Ray of Light would probably be the best choice. 

The form is free text so you can enter whatever albums you like as long as it was released between 1996 and 2021, maximum 25, minimum 10. 

If your choice doesn't auto-populate make sure you put it in this format:

Artist: Album Name

e.g. Madonna: Ray of Light

There's a few additional questions about age, sex etc but those are optional. Just make sure you go through all the questions and click submit. 

Let's get the Queen to the top where she belongs!

Pitchfork People's List

9 hours ago, luluthecat said:

I hate Pitchfork too much to bother. I've avoided  their reviews since that dreadful piece they wrote for Madame X

That's kind of what made me to want vote though. Stick it to pitchfork and make them have at least one Madonna album in their chart, despite their shit reviews.