Madonna's Vimeo Account

Roy

IMG_20210726_211803.thumb.jpg.18d482a1666609b454d0916c676fc580.jpg

Okay, one of y'all must be following me on Vimeo, where I upload my comparison videos, because I don't think Madonna has an official-official Vimeo account.

So far, the videos in that account are shitty upscales of the debut's music videos. 

Come on now, step forward whoever is running that account now. ??

No idea about her vimeo account but apparently this is her flickr account,

I was on her website and it's at the top of the page between the Tumblr and Store icons.

She's uploaded some actual photo shoots but the rest are strange fan photos at soundchecks, some pics of merch (T shirts, cd's vinyl, cassettes, dvd's, posters, promo items etc along with official merch. It looks like a random fans collection idk

https://www.flickr.com/photos/madonnaphotos/albums

5 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

No idea about her vimeo account but apparently this is her flickr account,

I was on her website and it's at the top of the page between the Tumblr and Store icons.

She's uploaded some actual photo shoots but the rest are strange fan photos at soundchecks, some pics of merch (T shirts, cd's vinyl, cassettes, dvd's, posters, promo items etc along with official merch. It looks like a random fans collection idk

https://www.flickr.com/photos/madonnaphotos/albums

Could also be an account run by fans too. I think Flickr verifies accounts there too.

13 hours ago, Roy said:

IMG_20210726_211803.thumb.jpg.18d482a1666609b454d0916c676fc580.jpg

Okay, one of y'all must be following me on Vimeo, where I upload my comparison videos, because I don't think Madonna has an official-official Vimeo account.

So far, the videos in that account are shitty upscales of the debut's music videos. 

Come on now, step forward whoever is running that account now. ??