Happy 38th Anniversary to Madonna's First Album!

Pud

Oh, those days playing the radio stations Burning Up and Holiday... I loved burning up and I recorded the song from the radio, but they didn't say who was the singer or the title. Years playing that cassette until I bought "The first album" in 1987 and I discovered that "Burning Up" was a Madonna' song. I was so happy... Sadly It wasn't the same version played by the radio stations...

Oh, I really miss those days loving Madonna without to be a fan... (Express Yourself changed that...)

On July 27, 1983 I was 9 years old, I was more busy playing with my Star Wars figures. :smuglaugh:
Madonna was still unknown in France. EVERYBODY was a nightclub success and it stopped there.
I only discovered this album with the reissue THE FIRST ALBUM and it took quite a while before I realized that it wasn’t his original cover. :Madonna006:
The BURNING UP remix is my favorite track, certainly influenced by his video.

52 minutes ago, Yung Rapunxel said:

How come there's no celebration towards it? No 38th Remaster Edition? No Vinyls, no songs from the vault, no rarities. Her team is a disgrace. :rip:

Warner only need to release 2 cd (a remaster without the loudness war, with the 7'' & 12'' versions) plus a DVD with four videos. That is not expensive at all. What's the problem? Sometimes I can't understand this woman.