Just Say Roe (Vol. VII Of Just Say Yes)

EgoRod

OYBhNnW.jpg

Released  July 19th 1994 this 7th disc of a series started under the name JUST SAY YES, this charitable compilation appears for the benefit of associations with the right to abortion.

The majority of performers are published by Sire Records/Warner Bros. and to be honest, I find the record particularly lame :smuglaugh:

9 hours ago, Material Girl said:

OYBhNnW.jpg

Released  July 19th 1994 this 7th disc of a series started under the name JUST SAY YES, this charitable compilation appears for the benefit of associations with the right to abortion.

The majority of performers are published by Sire Records/Warner Bros. and to be honest, I find the record particularly lame :smuglaugh:

I just found out the previous 7 albums and I still don;t understand why the put Madonna with the whole lot, the sound in general is rock apart from a couple that are 90s alternative.

15 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I just found out the previous 7 albums and I still don;t understand why the put Madonna with the whole lot, the sound in general is rock apart from a couple that are 90s alternative.

I thought the same thing. :Madonna005:

The aim of the disc was also to integrate new tracks from these performers.

I think that having a new one from the biggest record saleswoman of the firm was an advantage to hope to see increased sales of this CD.

I don’t know about your countries but in France none of the interpreters of this record are known, except perhaps David Byrne if somebody know Talking Heads.

Besides, I believe that this record was released only in the USA.

:Madonna027: