True Blue 35th Anniversary Edition

proxy

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

I'm gonna delete the link in 20 minutes. Please, download the japanese version without "Loudness War" I've made. And thank you very much for your Japanese TB. :Madonna010:

Sorry for sharing it a little bit late. I'll also delete it due to obvious reasons. And thanks for the amazing job.

15 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Ok, only for 60 minutes for the members of this forum, the 35th anniversary using the japanese CDs without "Loudness War". Please, be quickly. 

EDIT: I'm sorry, although my 35th version is not the one available to buy, the songs are still the same. So I must remove my version. I don't care if the people who have downloaded my version, upload it again. Don't Worry. I hope you're like my version. Special thanks to @Craigypants and @amscity for their help with the original japanese CD of True Blue.

I was late and didn't get the chance to download it :cry:

26 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

@lap @patrice1711 @Ian

One more chance (the 35th anniversary from Japanese CDs, Uncompressed songs with full dynamic range):

Please, be quickly. The link will be erased soon.

Does this include True Blue instrumental from a digital source?

26 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Does this include True Blue instrumental from a digital source?

Yes. It's the only song from TIDAL because it wasn't available on digital before. The other 17 songs are from original CDs.

One question: Is there any copyright problems for Rhino/Warner to use the Japanese CDs? I'm surprised with the use of the yellow CDs for some remixes instead the japanese EPs (the difference in sound quality is huge).

20 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

I don't think they are sourcing from CDs to be honest. The vinyl stuff shows it. They're (or Emily's) just not good at doing a cohesive mixing. 

Until now, no vinyl rip on Madonna's official streaming. I don't know why people repeat that. Not the best sound quality, yes, but none from vinyl. And many tracks never released on CD are available now in digital (not from vinyl) with amazing sound quality.

In my opinion, the 35th anniversary is a rushed release taking the first available digital source for the general public, not for the fans. Until now, with the singles, they are doing a (very slow) fantastic work.

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

One question: Is there any copyright problems for Rhino/Warner to use the Japanese CDs?

I wouldn't imagine so, the copyright would be the same regardless. And various RSD releases have been Japanese replicas. I think its most likely that they just didn't realise there was a difference in quality. There is the possibility they could fix them if they wanted to. Same with the tracks that have the start chopped off.

48 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Until now, no vinyl rip on Madonna's official streaming. I don't know why people repeat that. Not the best sound quality, yes, but none from vinyl. And many tracks never released on CD are available now in digital (not from vinyl) with amazing sound quality.

In my opinion, the 35th anniversary is a rushed release taking the first available digital source for the general public, not for the fans. Until now, with the singles, they are doing a (very slow) fantastic work.

I wonder if they will release the singles for those True Blue songs later down the line? I can imagine part of the reason they slapped this release together is cos it would get more plays than a single?

16 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wonder if they will release the singles for those True Blue songs later down the line? I can imagine part of the reason they slapped this release together is cos it would get more plays than a single?

Except for the absence of True Blue (Edit) available on the 40 japanese CD Boxset, the remixes (Color Mix, Remix Edit, & Dub/Instrumental) available on the 35th anniversary have good/similar quality (and they are not from the yellow CDs). It's like Warner/Rhino were ready to release the True Blue single on streaming and they changed of idea in the last minute. 

29 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Except for the absence of True Blue (Edit) available on the 40 japanese CD Boxset, the remixes (Color Mix, Remix Edit, & Dub/Instrumental) available on the 35th anniversary have good/similar quality (and they are not from the yellow CDs). It's like Warner/Rhino were ready to release the True Blue single on streaming and they changed of idea in the last minute. 

That’s such a great observation!

• RUADJAI changed the title to True Blue 35th Anniversary Edition
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic