True Blue 35th Anniversary Edition

proxy

17 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Borderline It looks like this one is from a CD source and just like Lucky Star 7" Version https://www.discogs.com/Various-GoldDisc-131/release/11531250 - Also there's another Gold Disc featuring Lucky Star 7" .

It's an alternate 7'' Lucky Star, isn't it? It's not the original one.

• RUADJAI changed the title to True Blue 35th Anniversary Edition
On 8/3/2021 at 2:27 PM, Ryder said:

Lucky Star - Alternate Edit - TM Century Gold Disc 131

Lucky Star - 7" Edit - on another TM Century Gold Disc

Both versions of "Lucky Star" on the TM Century CDs are their own custom edits, not from the actual single master. The TM Century library is filled with custom edits.

One question: Is Open Your Heart (Remix) available in any compilation? I know a couple of compilation vinyls with the album version. But is the remix available in any 33 1/3 rpm vinyl? (On CD I know the answer: no.)

The only compilation I’m aware of that has it is Madonna’s “It’s That Girl” (1987) Uk promo cassette. I don’t know of any other release (either Madonna or Various Artists) that has it but would be good to hear if anyone knows of another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody is always talking about the Open Your Heart (Edit of the Extended Version) from a digital source but let's talk about the other edit that isn't available digitally, yes, I'm talking about the Jimmy Jimmy (Fade) - 3:25

I need this fade version from a digital source in my life! :drama:

7 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Everybody is always talking about the Open Your Heart (Edit of the Extended Version) from a digital source but let's talk about the other edit that isn't available digitally, yes, I'm talking about the Jimmy Jimmy (Fade) - 3:25

I need this fade version from a digital source in my life! :drama:

It's really easy... We need to meet someone from WEA UK records, give to him/her thousands dollars to transfer digitally "Burning Up (Alternate Album Version)", "Open Your Heart (Remix)" and, of course "Jimmy Jimmy (Fade)" (because It's totally impossible to do a digital recreation from the album version). The digital files will be 192000 Hz / 24 bit. And our spy in WEA UK records will upload the files to our loved forum.

When we start the crowdfunding?

PS: mmhhhmmmthe-sarcasm-is-strong-in-you.jpg

PS2: To avoid future misunderstandings: The whole post is a joke. No more jokes made by me.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

It's really easy... We need to meet someone from WEA UK records, give to him/her thousands dollars to transfer digitally "Burning Up (Alternate Album Version)", "Open Your Heart (Remix)" and, of course "Jimmy Jimmy (Fade)" (because It's totally impossible to do a digital recreation from the album version). The digital files will be 192000 Hz / 24 bit. And our spy in WEA UK records will upload the files to our loved forum.

When we start the crowdfunding?

PS: mmhhhmmmthe-sarcasm-is-strong-in-you.jpg

What's the difference between Jimmy album version and Jimmy fade? (I know it's impossible to recreate a fade identically but is it the only difference?) 

2 hours ago, Angelman60 said:

What's the difference between Jimmy album version and Jimmy fade? (I know it's impossible to recreate a fade identically but is it the only difference?) 

Yes it’s the only difference. And I don’t understand why it would be impossible to recreate a fade?

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yes it’s the only difference. And I don’t understand why it would be impossible to recreate a fade?

It's a joke! A irony because @PanditaRulez can't live without the digital fade version. I thought it was very clear that my post was a joke with the Yoda sarcasm Meme.

10 hours ago, Angelman60 said:

What's the difference between Jimmy album version and Jimmy fade? 

None. It's just a fade out. You can make a perfect digital recreation (It was a misunderstood joke what I posted earlier).

Jimmy Jimmy (Fade) from the original vinyl (taken from youtube, WAV but from mp3): 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Jimmy Jimmy (Fade) Digital Reconstruction (WAV, 192000 Hz, 24 bit): 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

5 minutes ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I cleared the cached data for my Spotify app and it's still glitching

Maybe spotify have stored the tracks to be available off-line. Or you need to restart your device. I'm sorry, I don't know another reason. Or like @Blue Jean have said, maybe it’s still in the process of being updated in some countries.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

Maybe spotify have stored the tracks to be available off-line. Or you need to restart your device. I'm sorry, I don't know another reason. Or like @Blue Jean have said, maybe it’s still in the process of being updated in some countries.

I restarted my phone and it got updated :) thanks guys

• Enrico unfeatured this topic