Madonna drags DaBaby on Instagram

22 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

I think M was advised to avoid speaking about it since it came a few months after her "Blowing Up the White House" comment.

M's White House comment was said January 2017... M wouldn't accept advice on not speaking out on this guy that has zero knowledge nor respect for this kind of comments and let alone this guy having had battery charges and more

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51800333

8 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Sweet. Kinda off topic: I wanted her to do something like this to the power gays who threw Kathy Griffin under the bus too.

You mean Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper ? They were not cool but since M is friends with them (andy commented on her post) and she probably does not know whom KG is....

Anyway, regarding Dababy, stop making stupid people famous. Stop giving power to morons. In this last decade even more than ever culture made stupidity bankable.

34 minutes ago, Matty said:

He’s responded back to her by saying something like Hey Mo don’t shake those Titties

he truly is a disgusting individual 

I was expecting him to throw the race card at her. Next collab, if Madonna really wants to do that rappers thing, she should work, on a record, with LilNas X and Mikky Blanco (not only on a video...he responded to Dababy too...by saying he's proud of his gay fans sucking dicks in parking lots...adressing something the other moron said).

I'm glad she said something about it, although I wish she'd been more subtle and not addressed him directly since he's obviously loving the attention that he's getting from the media and other celebs.

DaBaby is disgusting and should be cancelled, but of course he'll get away with what he said with little repercussions and maintain his fanbase because male privilege is still a thing. He's shaping up to be the Chris Brown of the 2020s. :bubblebitch:

The world is so sensitive. He gets a pass from me. Madonna loves the attention and will jump on anything and everything for more  attention.

Let me ask a question. Who created HIV/AIDS? And for what purpose was it created for? 

We never pay attention to the real issues in the world.