Madonna drags DaBaby on Instagram

13 minutes ago, byebyebaby said:

The world is so sensitive. He gets a pass from me. Madonna loves the attention and will jump on anything and everything for more  attention.

Let me ask a question. Who created HIV/AIDS? And for what purpose was it created for? 

We never pay attention to the real issues in the world. 

You sound like a QAnon follower.

17 minutes ago, byebyebaby said:

The world is so sensitive. He gets a pass from me. Madonna loves the attention and will jump on anything and everything for more  attention.

Let me ask a question. Who created HIV/AIDS? And for what purpose was it created for? 

We never pay attention to the real issues in the world. 

Seriously, sometimes i really can't with this forum. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT ?

8 hours ago, byebyebaby said:

Just like covid 19 is a manmade disease

We never pay attention to the real issues in the world

I apologise in advance to fighter. I don't even care if I am warned or banned for saying this because deep down in all honestly, this needs to be said as I am absolutely livid. 

But you byebyebaby, take the cake for being a complete and utter f*ckhead if you don't see anything wrong with what he said, gave him a pass, defended him and all the while spinning it around as a criticism of M. 

How does the origin of HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 even have anything to do with what this dumbass said and why are you even trying to start a conspiracy theory-based discussion on these very sensitive topics? 

"The world is so sensitive"

Wait until you have been touched by a death by either or both. Then let's see who is the sensitive one. 

D*ckhead.