Has to Be Demo. Is this Becky Carlson's Love Theme

Pud

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Oooh yes. Sound wise it’s very Rebecca Carlson. Lyric wise too whiny. I don’t think Rebecca needs a man to love her, she just wants the cock.

No! I disagree! you know the outcome already.  imagine it like Witness For the Prosecution.  had she sung this song for the film it would have an added another fabulous layer of the 'did she or didn't she?'! shes looking for a a different kind of lover who into what shes into. thats the entire premise of the film, as were watching it. thats certainly the line of defense that Frank is using for the jury.  

I know there's someone out there
Waiting for me
There must be someone out there
There just has to be

Go on, go on
Don't sit there like a fool
You've graduated from
A different kind of school

1 hour ago, Pud said:

No! I disagree! you know the outcome already.  imagine it like Witness For the Prosecution.  had she sung this song for the film it would have an added another fabulous layer of the 'did she or didn't she?'! shes looking for a a different kind of lover who into what shes into. thats the entire premise of the film, as were watching it. thats certainly the line of defense that Frank is using for the jury.  

I know there's someone out there
Waiting for me
There must be someone out there
There just has to be

Go on, go on
Don't sit there like a fool
You've graduated from
A different kind of school

Haha did you watch the whole movie?

We are made to believe that but it turns out that she’s just using men to achieve her goals. At the end of the movie we are left to believe that shes using men as objects with no evidence that she had any real feelings for any of them

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Haha did you watch the whole movie?

We are made to believe that but it turns out that she’s just using men to achieve her goals. At the end of the movie we are left to believe that shes using men as objects with no evidence that she had any real feelings for any of them

Yes. She uses and kills men for their money. What I’m saying, is adding that song would have the audience believe in her more.  Also, there was an alternate ending where she gets away with it. How cool would it be if really, psychologically, it’s all because she’s looking for love?!!! 

CINEMA PEOPLE!!! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

WISH ME LOCK?

No. No one was ever gonna believe Becky.

::panting, with single tear coming down from her eye:: I couldn’t compete!

madonna was never going to make is an actress only because of her fans.  they cant have or believe her as anything other than madonna!!!

30 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She is a clear murderer in the film. Lol. Doubt she'd be singing this while she's cashing the checks at the bank.:laughing:

she not going to break out into song while shes pouring wax on his nipples or getting her puss eaten on the hood of the car or getting butt fucked on the floor when frank reverses the roles! it could have played on the credits before we see her in the cemetery!!! cmon people, come join the madonna party!!! :lol: 

5 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

These posts are cracking me up. ? I haven't seen Body of Evidence since it was released.

I can see Has To Be applying to Rebecca Carlson possibly before she became a shell of who she once was. Her character was already gone during this movie. 

you need to see it again! im in LA, lets have a Becky Carlson viewing party!!!