Do you want Madonna to prepare a final album (for posthumous release)?

15 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

This could go one of three ways:

1. M prepares an album that touches on life and death a la Blackstar but that means she might know her time is coming sooner than expected and wants to go out ending her story.

2. M dies and then the label and estate cobble together a mixture of barely done outtakes and releases it a la MJ

3. M dies and then the label just releases a compilation of her songs that touch on life and death.

4. M dies and we get AMAZING album reissues like the Prince estate did.

I love David Bowie’s Blackstar album. It was imo his best album since Scary Monsters in 1980. His late 80’s and 90’s albums were very hit and miss.

I have no idea what Madonna will do next but I hope for something more solid than the last 3 albums. The last 3 albums were a mixed bag.

The premise of this topic is kinda ridiculous. David Bowie did not prepare Blackstar to be released after his death. He even had plans for another album. It just worked out that way unfortunately.

To me it’s his best album. Perfect from start to finish.

But I do see Madonna being inspired and working up until the end. So I think there’s a big chance her last album will come out after she dies. But it wouldn’t be because it was planned that way.

I just hope it’s not a Michael Jackson situation where she leaves a bunch of early demos that will be completed without her final input.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

5. Madonna dies and we get a Celebration special edition with 10 bonus tracks on streaming

:04:

Since she hates releasing vault stuff I do wonder if she has very specific stipulations in her will about how she wants all that stuff handled. And who’s gonna be left in charge of managing her work. 

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Since she hates releasing vault stuff I do wonder if she has very specific stipulations in her will about how she wants all that stuff handled. And who’s gonna be left in charge of managing her work. 

Yeah she probably doesn’t want anything coming out after she dies. I think all the leaks indicate that the majority of what hasn’t been released has been unreleased for a reason (it’s not that good or needed more work.) Only really a handful of songs have stood out to me as being as good as the released stuff.

Prince is very different because he recorded endlessly practically every day of his life. So there is a lot of good stuff that didn’t make any album.

16 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah she probably doesn’t want anything coming out after she dies. I think all the leaks indicate that the majority of what hasn’t been released has been unreleased for a reason (it’s not that good or needed more work.) Only really a handful of songs have stood out to me as being as good as the released stuff.

Prince is very different because he recorded endlessly practically every day of his life. So there is a lot of good stuff that didn’t make any album.

Some stuff is whatever but there’s also a lot of good ones. Some of the unreleased Rebel Heart songs are way better than some that made it on the album. Also Shame and Dear Father are worthy of being released as bonus tracks on a Erotica re-release. 
I’m sure there’s plenty of songs in the vault that are amazing but need additional work.

I love what Barbra Streisand did with her Release Me albums. Where she took out old songs from the vault and she reworked them. It would be great if Madonna ever did such a project.

Some of the Ray Of Light outtakes could make an amazing ballads album if the production is updated to sound less dated.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

5. Madonna dies and we get a Celebration special edition with 10 bonus tracks on streaming

:04:

AMAZING gift for the fans! Featuring the last BIG HUMONGOUS HITS of her career, standing the test of time along with Vogue, Hung Up, Like a Prayer, etc.! Tracklist as follows:

• Give Me All Your Luvin
  • Turn Up the Radio
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Bitch I'm Loca
  • (I'm Not Your) Bitch (New Human Nature Millennium Mix)
  • Trust No Bitch (Unreleased Demo)
  • Champagne Rose
  • Gang Signs (Snoop Dogg demo Ft. Madonna)
  • Artists Are Here to Disturb the Peace (Unreleased 2021 Demo) (Ft. Ahlamalik Williams)

What an end to an iconic career.

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Some stuff is whatever but there’s also a lot of good ones. Some of the unreleased Rebel Heart songs are way better than some that made it on the album. Also Shame and Dear Father are worthy of being released as bonus tracks on a Erotica re-release. 
I’m sure there’s plenty of songs in the vault that are amazing but need additional work.

I love what Barbra Streisand did with her Release Me albums. Where she took out old songs from the vault and she reworked them. It would be great if Madonna ever did such a project.

Some of the Ray Of Light outtakes could make an amazing ballads album if the production is updated to sound less dated.

THIS. Also, the Goodbye to Innocence Demo that leaked recently definitely deserves a spotlight some day in the future.

What sometimes glooms me is that "what if" one dies before Madonna and just the thought of knowing she'll make more new music (or unreleased stuff surfaces) and one won't be alive to hear that... daunts me, lol. Or not be able to witness a Blond Ambition Paris 8K remaster made from long lost tapes found in the Paris' catacombs... xD

4 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Well, honey, it's going to happen one day, whether you like it or not. And there isn't much else to discuss at the moment besides a month old Madame X promo clip or her lips.

It’s a sad day when the only topics regarding Madonna are death and cosmetic surgery ?

8 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

AMAZING gift for the fans! Featuring the last BIG HUMONGOUS HITS of her career, standing the test of time along with Vogue, Hung Up, Like a Prayer, etc.! Tracklist as follows:

• Give Me All Your Luvin
  • Turn Up the Radio
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Bitch I'm Loca
  • (I'm Not Your) Bitch (New Human Nature Millennium Mix)
  • Trust No Bitch (Unreleased Demo)
  • Champagne Rose
  • Gang Signs (Snoop Dogg demo Ft. Madonna)
  • Artists Are Here to Disturb the Peace (Unreleased 2021 Demo) (Ft. Ahlamalik Williams)

What an end to an iconic career.

DON'T FORGET CANDY SHOP!!!! 

:Madonna026:

I think the artists that got amazing releases died young/in a controversial way, so there was enough media attention to sell that stuff. 

I can see Madonna dying peacefully at 96 (remember her grandma lived to be 100 and her dad is still alive and kicking) and people not making a big deal out of it (like Aretha Franklin). Maybe I'm not explaining myself properly. I don't expect her to die soon so I don't think it will attract the same attention as when Micheal Jackson died at 50. Madonna still has a good 30 years. Her last dying wish will be "Madonna, should be finally release Each time you break my heart for the True Blue 70th anniversary?" "No." 

4 hours ago, devilpray said:

I hope it's a Candy Shop remix EP featuring Quavo 

Omg. I just had this awful vision of them using a Candy Shop ft. Quavo remix and it's like a montage of clips from her career edited MDNA Tour Style with seizure inducing images, different filters, different quality. Omg.

What if they were to do something like that and it was marketed as a definitive bookend to her career? :Madonna009: