Do you want Madonna to prepare a final album (for posthumous release)?

10 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Omg. I just had this awful vision of them using a Candy Shop ft. Quavo remix and it's like a montage of clips from her career edited MDNA Tour Style with seizure inducing images, different filters, different quality. Omg.

What if they were to do something like that and it was marketed as a definitive bookend to her career? :Madonna009:

Bring back Dan-O-Rama! :speakno:

maybe record company release a 4 cd edition with unreleased songs (of course not all and she will decide which ones), demos, alternate versions and various mixes, and maybe release all her first tours on DVD and the rest on Blu ray with some extras, if I'm not wrong she once said that there's songs people only will hear when she pass away

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 8:02 PM, slutpride said:

Asking coz David Bowie prepared Black Star and died two days after the release. Would you like M to have an album in the can to release when she shuffles off this mortal coil as a final album?

Strange question... Bowie had been ill for quite some time, so his situation was different. 

3 hours ago, playpause said:

Strange question... Bowie had been ill for quite some time, so his situation was different. 

Well, yes, I imagined the same for M, when/if her health starts to deteriorate. I know I'd want to have everything ready for my friends and family if I knew things weren't gonna improve. So I was wondering if she'd do the same for her fans.

No worries if not. I mean, living my last months ticking off things from my bucket list sounds much better than focusing on my professional legacy, perhaps she'll feel the same.

I try to picture myself a few decades from now, when I find out that Madonna has passed. I don't think I would care much about a final record from her. But I would like some final words. It could be a poem or a recorded speech dragging every hater to hell or a cute little song. Something to cry along.

I hope and I'm afraid she'll be too old to provide full vocals for an album by then.