[RHT screens] New attempt - same old story

MCL_1993

Hey, I hope I don't waste anyones time with a dedicated post for this but here we go again:

This is a snippet of what I have been adding to my collection. A very nice lady who has recorded a few screen videos in Manila was kind enough to share them in their original quality and I incorporated them in my new edit. I also tried to edit the audio in a way that was described by the person who has shared so much info about the production with me, 

that's why I choose to cut it down to only the short version of the medley performed in certain european shows. The 'backdrop' was just a quick kaleidoscope overlay.

I think now that we have footage from Torino, Las Vegas, Portland and Manila, as well as quite a collection by James from madonna-tv we might be on track to finally get the edit that we deserved. 

Any help is (still) much appreciated!

1 minute ago, realityisalways said:

I love this but where did you get that audio of the people counting? Is that really what Madonna is listening to? Im really curious. 

That's the IEM soundboard from Tokyo. A fan has recorded the signal of what we assume was sent to Madonna's in-ear monitors and the leaked soundboard is very close to the mix that she heard during the show. The performance from Feb 14th is a little better vocally but the first night (Feb 13th) is higher quality in general. It can be downloaded in the audio section of the forum.

9 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

That's the IEM soundboard from Tokyo. A fan has recorded the signal of what we assume was sent to Madonna's in-ear monitors and the leaked soundboard is very close to the mix that she heard during the show. The performance from Feb 14th is a little better vocally but the first night (Feb 13th) is higher quality in general. It can be downloaded in the audio section of the forum.

How did a fan get access to her in-ear monitor? Sorry if I ask too much about this but its kinda fascinating, the only time Ive heard these vocal guides is on the leaked nobody knows me video from the MDNA Tour, its interesting to find out that it seems like she uses vocal guides constantly.

9 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think it’s been said before that in-ear monitor soundboard recordings always tend to leak from that Tokyo venue specifically 

That's interesting, Britney's soundboard leak from the Piece of Me Tour is also from Tokyo, let's just make that venue a mandatory stop for every tour then

18 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think it’s been said before that in-ear monitor soundboard recordings always tend to leak from that Tokyo venue specifically 

I always assumed someone was hacking the wireless signals going to the in-ear monitors, rather than it being intentionally leaked by someone on the inside. Maybe some Tokyoite figured it out. 

• 1 month later...

We're a little off topic here with the IEM audio. I'm willing to pay $150 for the videos. I want them in the highest quality possible. I know that the list might not be full, soif you happen to have some screen recording(s) that we might have forgotten about or yet not discovered, please let me know!

Cheers! Thank you!