Madonna back with Warner Music

BILLSTER

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 3:00 PM, Celebration said:

I'm hoping for It's That Girl and GHV2 on vinyl for record store day. :)

I think you mean "The Immaculate Collection" not that mess she threw together with radio edits, not to mention those god-awful liner notes. "The Immaculate Collection" is iconic and is still breaking records.

6 hours ago, drivebitch said:

I think you mean "The Immaculate Collection" not that mess she threw together with radio edits, not to mention those god-awful liner notes. "The Immaculate Collection" is iconic and is still breaking records.

No, I do not.

I've had the Immaculate Collection LP for 30 years, and dont need another one.

GHV2 on the other hand was never released on vinyl, and that's why I want it.
If it's a RSD special, only collectors like me will buy it, and the rest of you can stick to TIC.
If they also released a 2-disc CD version of it with all the promo megamixes on disc two, it could be a hit. :)

8 hours ago, drivebitch said:

The immaculate collection was pressed on vinyl already and we also got a beautiful color version. 
GHV2 was not and we’d love to finally get a pressing

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

"It's that Girl" is one of my most wanted items on CD (and digital streaming). And don't forget the US promos with the unmixed versions of "You can Dance". And of course, Fever (Edit Two).

Yeah. You Can Dance, with all dubs, unmixed versions and radio edits in a neat box would be heaven! :)