MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

6 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Im not gonna say that Madonna has been treated fairly in recent years but lets not try and paint her as a helpless victim either, she brings a lot of the backlash upon herself. She is generally perceived as an unpleasant egomaniac and the average person watching one of her more recent interviews can't be blamed for thinking that. Lately she has been in constant warrior bitch mode and it gets tiring after awhile. She went off the deep end after her divorce and her touring credibility is at an all time low after Madame X and the fucking nightmare that was Eurovision.

Agreed! Her Graham Norton appearance riled so many people. 
I think she has become so detached from reality, i really believe she thinks she is still a powerhouse hence her quote on insta live about doing stadiums in the future, there is NO WAY on gods earth she would fill a stadium in the UK now. She struggled with her MDNA tour and her profile was still semi okay back then! She is not considered a great live act like she once was. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, VeronicaElectronica said:

Agreed! Her Graham Norton appearance riled so many people. 
I think she has become so detached from reality, i really believe she thinks she is still a powerhouse hence her quote on insta live about doing stadiums in the future, there is NO WAY on gods earth she would fill a stadium in the UK now. She struggled with her MDNA tour and her profile was still semi okay back then! She is not considered a great live act like she once was. 

Graham Norton was was one of the worst appearances she has ever done. She was clearly intimidated and insecure around Ian Mckellen, I dont think it was intentional but she came across as rude towards him and he made her appear very insignificant and small by the end of it all. Eurovision was the end of Madonna's credibility as a live performer, how embarrassing that the greatest female pop icon of all time, famed for perfectionism ends up having the worst act of the entire night. Critically, her reputation as a live act is gone but I still think that a greatest hits type of tour would be successful she just really needs to get back in shape, I miss hearing her real voice on stage, she autotunes it to hell because of how shit her vocals are currently, anyone who wants to argue otherwise should go check out how fucking bad some of the notes she hit during the Harlem Performance are.

1 hour ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Graham Norton was was one of the worst appearances she has ever done. She was clearly intimidated and insecure around Ian Mckellen, I dont think it was intentional but she came across as rude towards him and he made her appear very insignificant and small by the end of it all. Eurovision was the end of Madonna's credibility as a live performer, how embarrassing that the greatest female pop icon of all time, famed for perfectionism ends up having the worst act of the entire night. Critically, her reputation as a live act is gone but I still think that a greatest hits type of tour would be successful she just really needs to get back in shape, I miss hearing her real voice on stage, she autotunes it to hell because of how shit her vocals are currently, anyone who wants to argue otherwise should go check out how fucking bad some of the notes she hit during the Harlem Performance are.

She didn’t come across as rude to me and he even said he didn’t find her rude - I didn’t mind this performance but it was too short and she is used to not sharing interviews so she probably was feeing bit insecure 

41 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I didn’t mind this performance but it was too short and she is used to not sharing interviews so she probably was feeing bit insecure 

I was not talking about how Ian felt personally, I am talking about how it looks to your average Joe watching that. Harlem was an interesting idea but it was a failure, it was very clear she was out of shape vocally. Why do you think she promised to release the full performance and we never heard about it again? the answer is because after going back they realized it was trash and could not be saved even with a shitload of the same autotune they tried to conceal Eurovision with on her Youtube. Her voice has been rough since Confessions Tour, I was at one of those shows and vocally she was a shadow of how she sounded on Drowned, the fact that some fans talk about her vocal decline as if its some recent development is laughable. I think Madonna has a lot of personal insecurities these days from her divorce which is why she keeps young sex toys around nowadays instead of having a real relationship.

49 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

What was the point of filming it then. We never got a report from people who were there what questions were asked

Apparently she was drunk as a cow and most of it was awkward which is sad because there were great answers from her. Maybe if Icon still had a magazine a retranscript wouldhave appeared.

5 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Apparently she was drunk as a cow and most of it was awkward which is sad because there were great answers from her. Maybe if Icon still had a magazine a retranscript wouldhave appeared.

Wait what!? This is the first time I’m hearing about this.

We never got that Apple Music interview either

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

While some people complain and cry about everything, let's remember the real important stuff:

She's getting her best results EVER on Spotify, thanks to the two TikTok trends with the "Frozen" remix and "Material Girl". But keep complaining about a 2019 interview and how she's not relevant enough anymore. I'm sure you'll be complaining too as soon as the first reissue is announced: it'll be about the tracklist, or the cover or how your favorite demo is not included. Or how the "Like A Prayer" box set doesn't smell of patchouli. Anything.

You're welcome.

And why is streaming so relevant too then ? Are these songs charting anywhere ? No who cares ….

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Just asking why streaming is relevant in 2022 shows how out of touch you are with how music works nowadays, honestly.

So keep believing what you choose to believe. :cute:

Back to her...

New Spotify peak for her today: 18.887.522 monthly listeners. Growing each day and close to 19 M now. :hearteyes:

Yeah I’m cumming in my pants over those numbers - hopefully she will make billboard hot 100 next week or maybe U.K. top 40 ?

55 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Just asking why streaming is relevant in 2022 shows how out of touch you are with how music works nowadays, honestly.

So keep believing what you choose to believe. :cute:

Back to her...

New Spotify peak for her today: 18.887.522 monthly listeners. Growing each day and close to 19 M now. :hearteyes:

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 16.30.29.png

3 hours ago, Jet said:

I was there and she wasn’t drunk and it wasn’t awkward! It was a really good night, she was in funny form and quite humble signing someone’s arm and dancing with people on stage etc. Everyone enjoyed it. I wasn’t aware it was filmed. I know Ricardo was taking photos, some of them ended up in the Madame x vip book.

Thank you for clarifying this because that has been the rumour online since it happened "she was drunk and out of control".

So the question remains, why has this not been shared by her team ?

6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Thank you for clarifying this because that has been the rumour online since it happened "she was drunk and out of control".

So the question remains, why has this not been shared by her team ?

I would imagine that over her 40 year career rumors are incredibly petty and people are gonna believe whatever is convenient to their motive regardless if they come out saying no its not true.