MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

This is SO LAZY. Most of these have already been available digitally (meaning on CD). 

WHY are we getting the video version of Open Your Heart and not the fucking 7" Remix Edit??? 😩😩😩

What exactly are the 7" versions of Like a Virgin and Material Girl? These songs never got any 7" edits. I’m guessing these are just the album versions…

Oh great! The You Can Dance single edits (that no one asked for because they have already been available!!!!) 😩😩😩

The only nice thing we got out of this the radio edit of Fever which has not been available digitally so far.

That said…the remix selection is quite terrible. They managed to pick the worst remix version of every song.

Were you honestly expecting anything different? Of course some of these tracks were going to come from previous releases. And stop pretending that every fan had access to the YCD single edits. You act as if they were going to freshly remix every single song. 

This is already less lazy than Celebration. 

Just now, musicinferno said:

Were you honestly expecting anything different? Of course some of these tracks were going to come from previous releases. And stop pretending that every fan had access to the YCD single edits. You act as if they were going to freshly remix every single song. 

This is already less lazy than Celebration. 

Please…instead of doing this they could have just released all her singles and remix EPs to streaming services instead. Or how about actually celebrating the 35th anniversary of You Can Dance by releasing the unmixed version and the single edits instead of slapping a selection of them on a random compilation.

This is such a pointless release!

Just now, MPowered said:

Please…instead of doing this they could have just released all her singles and remix EPs to streaming services instead. Or how about actually celebrating the 35th anniversary of You Can Dance by releasing the unmixed version and the single edits instead of slapping a selection of them on a random compilation.

No one is forcing you to buy it. 

I can't wait to see what you'll be bothered by with the album re-releases. 

Just now, musicinferno said:

No one is forcing you to buy it. 

I can't wait to see what you'll be bothered by with the album re-releases. 

The yes fan strikes again 😂😂 

I’m complaining about the fact that they are trying to make money with something they put 0 effort into and don't even get me started on the designers they selected for the cover art.

5 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I'm not a long time fan and I don't have 1/100 of all her remixes and stuff, this release is not gold but a whole diamond mine for me personally... I honestly couldn't be Happier, so many great edits And sorry but how did you guys expect 50 NEW Remixes? If there were just a few new and all old, people would have complained for it being lazy and unfinished, publishing instead rare /unreleased ones all together on PHYSICAL format is literally a divine event for many fans and not. 

I honestly couldn't be happier... So many iconic edits and remixes on a single collection on CD! 

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I'm not a long time fan and I don't have 1/100 of all her remixes and stuff, this release is not gold but a whole diamond mine for me personally... 8 honestly couldn't be happier. And sorry but how did you guys expect 50 NEW Remixes? If there were just a few new and all old, people would have complained for it being lazy and unfinished, publishing instead rare /unreleased ones all together on PHYSICAL format is literally a divine event for many fans and not. 

Honey, you can literally go to the multimedia section of this forum and download 90% of the stuff that will be on that compilation for free 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, MPowered said:

You miss the point. It's merely aimed at new fans.

I really hope they mislabeled the Open Your Heart 7" Remix Edit as "Video Version" or tacked the video intro onto the Remix Edit. Just releasing the video version of it is truly as lazy as it gets, especially since we didn’t get it on the True Blue Anniversary edition FOR WHATEVER REASON.

18 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I'm not a long time fan and I don't have 1/100 of all her remixes and stuff, this release is not gold but a whole diamond mine for me personally... I honestly couldn't be Happier, so many great edits And sorry but how did you guys expect 50 NEW Remixes? If there were just a few new and all old, people would have complained for it being lazy and unfinished, publishing instead rare /unreleased ones all together on PHYSICAL format is literally a divine event for many fans and not. 

I honestly couldn't be happier... So many iconic edits and remixes on a single collection on CD! 

He's pissed cause they didn't include the remixes he wanted them to put on there. 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:39 AM, deathproof said:

Where was this ever confirmed? Shouldn’t it have a Warner Records logo on it?

'In advance of the debut of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE in June, one of the 50 chart toppers – “Causing A Commotion” – was spotlighted early as an exclusive release for this year’s Record Store Day on April 23. Three remixes of the track appeared on the limited edition, five-track, red vinyl 12” EP Who’s That Girl Super Club Mix'

i agree this is a bit of a lazy release for hardcore fans but it might tempt new ones as she has made some of the best dance music over the last 40 years - shes never going to satisfy everyone lets be honest but the more people buy the multi formats the more chances we get better unreleased stuff in the future 

i want to see unreleased concerts, demos, remixes and of course her videography remastered from the original reels at some point...

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

He's pissed cause they didn't include the remixes he wanted them to put on there. 

I understand, I do feel sorry for some of my faves not making it in the tracklist (looking at you, GI2M and AL by Paul O.) but c'mon now, how can any fan even complain about this, it's literally a blast of the best of her ENTIRE catalog in one project and the thing we wanted the most... Both a new GH and and a remix one and all on physical format, it's literally super exciting. Then again, not M's fault if the gayz all have an archive of her remixes on their laptops and don't care about CDs, good for them ig 🙄 

3 hours ago, Ali Khafaji said:

Some of y’all always need to find something to complain about!! Like get a life and enjoy what she’s releasing. Can’t wait for the meltdowns when she announces the Studio Albums remasters 

8646161E-6BFD-4623-9994-6B54B5806F91.jpeg

It doesn't matter if ROL gets a super remaster with a full disc of unrelaseds and another of remixes with a massive boxsets full of books, photo archives and all, there will always be someone unsatisfied, even by the smallest detail, (but c'mon, iTS sIMiLaR tO tHe cELeBRaTiOn cOvEr) here's the proof 😑

(Random, but where do you find these reaction pics, they're hilarious) 😂