MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great way to kick off the reissues campaign. Into the groove as the first preorder track is a very wise move, too. Everyone loves that song, even if they won’t admit it! Lol. 

also, it could get casual fans to hear music from eras less popular. 
if they’re rereleasing the entire catalog, this is a good way to get people familiar with her entire body of work represented. 

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

i agree this is a bit of a lazy release for hardcore fans but it might tempt new ones as she has made some of the best dance music over the last 40 years - shes never going to satisfy everyone lets be honest but the more people buy the multi formats the more chances we get better unreleased stuff in the future 

i want to see unreleased concerts, demos, remixes and of course her videography remastered from the original reels at some point...

She never does anything for the hardcore fans because she and her team still think she can get lots of new fans.

Those times are over and it’s truly about damn time they prioritise the people who have been supporting her for a long time. This release is a lazy, unorganised mess with terrible amateurish artwork.

3 minutes ago, MPowered said:

She never does anything for the hardcore fans because she and her team still think she can get lots of new fans.

Those times are over and it’s truly about damn time they prioritise the people who have been supporting her for a long time. This release is a lazy, unorganised mess with terrible amateurish artwork.

In your opinion. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to get all these remixes on CD, and I love the artwork.

2 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

In your opinion. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to get all these remixes on CD, and I love the artwork.

Well that’s good for you!!! 😁👍

Thankfully there is freedom of speech here and I can voice my disappointment about this project as freely as you can voice your excitement about it.

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Well that’s good for you!!! 😁👍

Thankfully there is freedom of speech here and I can voice my disappointment about this project as freely as you can voice your excitement about it.

There's a difference between voicing an opinion and being petulant. You've incessantly said you don't like it, so why bother to keep posting about it.

3 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

i agree this is a bit of a lazy release for hardcore fans but it might tempt new ones as she has made some of the best dance music over the last 40 years - shes never going to satisfy everyone lets be honest but the more people buy the multi formats the more chances we get better unreleased stuff in the future 

i want to see unreleased concerts, demos, remixes and of course her videography remastered from the original reels at some point...

There is so much coming - we are finally getting what we have always wanted with the new deal. Enjoy it 

6 hours ago, MPowered said:

It’s as close to perfect as a project like this can get. Clearly the appropriate amount of effort was put into it and most people can’t wait for the release. 
Before going completely apoplectic over it, did you ever think that if this project was tailored exactly to your wishes most of us might hate it? Lol

3 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Remember that there's a second Record Store Day on June 18th. Maybe we'll get an EP for Angel since that was also left off of Finally Enough Love. 

Angel was only on that list cause its b-side, Into The Groove.

I am certain that 99% of all DJs played Groove, cause that was the big hit that summer.  Therefore, Angel isn't on the album.

Also, Angel is a beautiful song that sounds great on the LP, but the "dance mix" is horrible. No bass and just too much echo all over the place...

3 hours ago, Celebration said:

Hear Hear!

Physical Attraction is a strange inclusion, but I guess that Me Against The Music was a number one so...

Lucky Star and Causing a Commotion but M chose Physical Attraction.  I like Physical Attraction but not as much as Lucky Star or Causing a Commotion.  I am pretty happy with the collection though and I new that some songs would be cut to stay at 50 as there were a couple of multiple song entries.  But how great is this collection gonna be?   I cannot wait to play it all friggin summer on repeat.