MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

The press release said they would do expansive deluxe editions for "many of her landmark albums", which means only landmark albums will get one, and not all of them. 

Landmark albums: Madonna, Like a virgin, True blue, Like a prayer, Erotica, Ray of light, Music, Confessions on a dance floor

I believe you forgot MDNA.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Boo!  The record had a lot of great songs.  She just picked the others as singles.  

I mean, they also say that women's basketball has good fundamentals which make up for the inability to dunk. But we all know its not true. 

amazon women in the mood animation GIF

Seriously though, I've learned to love MDNA. I just couldn't resist commenting.

And I am actually waiting for my holo cover to be despatched 😬

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

6 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Anyway we'll definitely get re-issues or anniversary editions for MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X as soon as we hit 2025 and Warner will be ready to take our money. 2025 = 10 years of Rebel heart. MDNA will definitely get re-issued in hot pink or purple vinyl too. 

Rebel Heart is an interesting album to be reissued. We all know there is tons of demos she could rework on. There is a lot they can do with that album

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

She LOVES Hard Candy so we will get one for that album for sure. 

If course they will reissue, she loves it + it was successful enough. Like it or not dear M fans, this gem of an album will get reissued and will finally include Across The Sky and Latte, i actually am looking forward to it to any fanfave album, xoxo

gretchen amp GIF

I'll be the only one to buy it for sure tho 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

If course they will reissue, she loves it + it was successful enough. Like it or not dear M fans, this gem of an album will get reissued and will finally include Across The Sky and Latte, i actually am looking forward to it to any fanfave album, xoxo

gretchen amp GIF

I'll be the only one to buy it for sure tho 

You’re not the only one, believe me! 

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

Only in your opinion. MDNA has great songs but the singles were awful. And don't forget the MDNA tour.

I keep hearing people say that MDNA has great songs except the singles and yet nobody ever seems to mention these supposed hidden gems. Give me one song that is truly exceptional from that album besides Masterpiece. Actually there are none and MDNA is rightly criticized as one of the most half assed and mediocre Madonna projects of all time.

Just now, The First Citizen said:

I keep hearing people say that MDNA has great songs except the singles and yet nobody ever seems to mention these supposed hidden gems. Give me one song that is truly exceptional from that album besides Masterpiece. Actually there are none and MDNA is rightly criticized as one of the most half assed and mediocre Madonna projects of all time.

Gang Bang, Falling Free, Love Spent, Masterpiece, I'm a sinner, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer...

If you don't like, fine. But is still only your opinion.

20 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Gang Bang, Falling Free, Love Spent, Masterpiece, I'm a sinner, I'm Addicted, Beautiful Killer...

If you don't like, fine. But is still only your opinion.

And your views are only your opinion as well and frankly one that is not shared by the majority of the world. A person can love the shit out of MDNA all they want but that does not make it an objectively strong album.  Funny how those of us who think a Madonna project sucks keep being constantly reminded that this is only an opinion but those who state that MDNA has tons of amazing songs do not get reminded. The MDNA Tour is also the most overrated one among a large portion of her fans, especially gays who just cant seem to get enough of the over the top, processed production. I attended a show during that tour and it was basically a sterile and bland orgy of visuals with musical elements that did not stand up on their own.

9 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

And your views are only your opinion as well and frankly one that is not shared by the majority of the world. A person can love the shit out of MDNA all they want but that does not make it an objectively strong album.  Funny how those of us who think a Madonna project sucks keep being constantly reminded that this is only an opinion but those who state that MDNA has tons of amazing songs do not get reminded. 

It's funny. In 1992 about Erotica: 

"And your views are only your opinion as well and frankly one that is not shared by the majority of the world. A person can love the shit out of EROTICA all they want but that does not make it an objectively strong album.  Funny how those of us who think a Madonna project sucks keep being constantly reminded that this is only an opinion but those who state that EROTICA has tons of amazing songs do not get reminded. "

Nothing new (the same with Bedtime Stories, American Life, etc, etc, etc)...

6 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

It's funny. In 1992 about Erotica: 

And your views are only your opinion as well and frankly one that is not shared by the majority of the world. A person can love the shit out of EROTICA all they want but that does not make it an objectively strong album.  Funny how those of us who think a Madonna project sucks keep being constantly reminded that this is only an opinion but those who state that EROTICA has tons of amazing songs do not get reminded. 

Nothing new...

Imagine comparing MDNA to Erotica😅we all know why there was controversy over Erotica and it was not the quality of the album. Next thing you will be saying Eurovision was the greatest live performance of all time. I get that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but lets try and keep things within the realm of possibility.

5 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

Imagine comparing MDNA to Erotica😅 next thing you will be saying Eurovision was the greatest live performance of all time. I get that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but lets try and keep things within the realm of possibility.

No... I comparing you with the Erotica haters (and American Life haters, or any album hater). I'm not comparing MDNA to EROTICA, they are two different masterpieces (in my opinion, of course).

9 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

I cant say I truly despise one of her albums but my bottom 3 are Like a Virgin, MDNA and Hard Candy. That should tell you at least that I have not let nostalgia blind me to viewing all of her early work with a bias.

I'm fan since 1989. And believe me,  my top and bottom albums are not written in stone. My list changes from year to year. But I'm the typical fan who loves with passion 7'' and 12''. For me the albums (until Confessions) were something secondary.