MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Interesting. It looks like they just used the US promo since the remix edit and the back to the dub B are missing.

Meanwhile for LDHA we have both the US and the UK promo mixes.

Most the Fever remixes and Edit One and Two aren't in sight.

If that's the case, she's trying to starve us. :drama:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Roy said:

Ohhhhh. I forgot about that. It is on a 12" single.

So maybe there is hope, after all. 

And 7'' & Cassette. Fever (Edit One) and Fever (Edit Two) are only available as B-Side (and only in Europe).

- Rain/Fever Promo 12''x2 (Europe) (Edit One & Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1473640-Madonna-Fever-Rain

- Rain 12'' (Europe) (Edit One & Two):  https://www.discogs.com/release/1216180-Madonna-Rain

- Rain 7'' (Europe) (Edit Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1311616-Madonna-Rain

- Rain Cassette (France) (Edit Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1989696-Madonna-Rain

- Rain CD (Europe) (Edit One): https://www.discogs.com/release/14093755-Madonna-Rain

PS: Edit One=Video Version (so it's available on DVD too).

30 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

And 7'' & Cassette. Fever (Edit One) and Fever (Edit Two) are only available as B-Side (and only in Europe).

- Fever/Rain Promo 12''x2 (Europe) (Edit One & Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1473640-Madonna-Fever-Rain

- Rain 12'' (Europe) (Edit One & Two):  https://www.discogs.com/release/1216180-Madonna-Rain

- Rain 7'' (Europe) (Edit Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1311616-Madonna-Rain

- Rain Cassette (France) (Edit Two): https://www.discogs.com/release/1989696-Madonna-Rain

- Rain CD (Europe) (Edit One): https://www.discogs.com/release/14093755-Madonna-Rain

PS: Edit One=Video Version (so it's available on DVD too).

Weird that Edit Two had no CD release. I wonder why.

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Weird that Edit Two had no CD release. I wonder why.

Maybe for the running time. In Europe, at least in the 90s, a CD-Maxi couldn't be longer than 40 minutes (and reduced to 20 minutes years later). And maybe for that reason, Warner Europe excluded "Edit Two" on the CD-Maxi (and because is almost identical to "Edit One").

This is the reason why in Europe many CD-Maxis were divided in two discs.

Example: Nothing Really Matters

Disc one: https://www.discogs.com/release/16853-Madonna-Nothing-Really-Matters

Disc two: https://www.discogs.com/release/1085258-Madonna-Nothing-Really-Matters

• 2 weeks later...

REMASTERED RAY OF LIGHT AUDIO AND VIDEO REMIX AVAILABLE TODAY

June 16, 2022

LOS ANGELES – Madonna has unveiled the next digital single from her upcoming FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE compilation, the “Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit)” by Sasha, a U.K.-born DJ/producer whose love of electronic music and acid house helped turn this remix into a perfect complement to the original. The euphoric cut was an instant success in clubs, giving Madonna yet another #1 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart, reaching the top spot just under 24 years ago on June 20, 1998. “Ray Of Light” would go on to win the Grammy® Award for Best Dance Recording the following year. “Ray Of Light (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit)” is available digitally and commercially for the first time today, while the accompanying video for the remix has now been upgraded to HD as well. Click here to watch now.

Madonna made history once again when she recently topped the Dance Club Songs chart for the 50th time, making her the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart.

To celebrate this historic milestone, Madonna curated two new collections: FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES, a new 50-track collection that includes her favorite remixes of those chart-topping dance hits that have filled clubs worldwide for four decades, and an abridged 16-track version, simply titled FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE.

These new collections will mark the first album releases to be part of the newly announced partnership between Madonna and Warner Music Group, which will feature an extensive series of catalog releases across her groundbreaking career.

50 NUMBER ONES spans her entire dance club chart reign with dozens of remixes by the world’s top producers. In addition to fan favorites, the collection also includes a selection of rare remix recordings, with more than 20 being officially released for the first time or making their commercial/digital debut. The collection will be available digitally on August 19, along with a 3-CD ($29.98) version. A limited edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl ($149.98) will also be available and has already sold out in pre-orders.

The 16-track version, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE, will be available for streaming on June 24, with 1-CD ($14.98) and 180-gram 2-LP ($34.98) versions coming on August 19. Pre-order and Pre-save now.

Boasting more than 220 minutes of remixes, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES flows in mostly chronological order, showcasing the many musical reinventions that made Madonna an international icon, from 1983’s “Holiday” to 2019’s “I Don’t Search I Find,” with remixes by some of the biggest and most influential DJs of all time including Shep Pettibone, William Orbit, Honey Dijon, and Avicii.

On several songs, Madonna is joined by other incredible artists, including Britney Spears (“Me Against The Music”); Justin Timberlake and Timbaland (“4 Minutes”); and Nicki Minaj (“Bitch I’m Madonna.”) Each remix was newly remastered for the collection by Mike Dean, who produced Madonna’s two most-recent studio albums, Rebel Heart (2015) and Madame X (2019).

Both of these new collections also highlight You Can Dance, Madonna’s first ever remix collection. Celebrating 35 years this year, You Can Dance has sold more than five million copies worldwide and is still the second best-selling remix album of all time. The collection also pays homage to “Everybody,” Madonna’s first single, celebrating its 40th Anniversary on October 6. Madonna redesigned the album’s chronology by picking three edits from You Can Dance, including “Into The Groove”, “Everybody” and “Physical Attraction,” which reflects the underground club vibes that inspired her first recordings as a Sire artist.

Along with those rarities, these albums also introduce versions that are seeing their first ever official release, including the “Alternate Single Remix” of “Keep It Together,” the “Offer Nissim Promo Mix” of “Living For Love,” and more.

In advance of the debut of FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE in June, one of the 50 chart toppers – “Causing A Commotion” – was spotlighted early as an exclusive release for this year’s Record Store Day on April 23. Three remixes of the track appeared on the limited edition, five-track, red vinyl 12” EP Who’s That Girl Super Club Mix.

Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music. 

FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE
16-Track Album 
Streaming June 24 
1-CD, 2-LP & Digital Download Versions Out August 19 

Track Listing

1.    “Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
2.    “Into The Groove” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
3.    “Like A Prayer” (Remix/Edit)
4.    “Express Yourself” (Remix/Edit)
5.    “Vogue” (Single Version) +
6.    “Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#
7.    “Secret” (Junior’s Luscious Single Mix)
8.    “Frozen” (Extended Club Mix Edit)
9.    “Music” (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit)
10.    “Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#
11.    “Hung Up” (SDP Extended Vocal Edit)
12.    “Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) °+
13.    “Girl Gone Wild” (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
14.    “Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+
15.    “Medellín” (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) – Madonna and Maluma
16.    “I Don’t Search I Find” (Honey Dijon Radio Mix)

FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES
50-Track Album 
3-CD, 6-LP, Streaming & Digital Download Versions Out August 19 

Track Listing

1.    “Holiday” (7” Version) +
2.    “Like A Virgin” (7” Version)
3.    “Material Girl” (7” Version)
4.    “Into The Groove” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
5.    “Open Your Heart” (Video Version) +
6.    “Physical Attraction” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
7.    “Everybody” (You Can Dance Remix Edit) +#
8.    “Like A Prayer” (Remix/Edit)
9.    “Express Yourself” (Remix/Edit)
10.    “Keep It Together” (Alternate Single Remix) *+
11.    “Vogue” (Single Version) +
12.    “Justify My Love” (Orbit Edit)
13.    “Erotica” (Underground Club Mix)
14.    “Deeper And Deeper” (David’s Radio Edit) +#
15.    “Fever” (Radio Edit) +
16.    “Secret” (Junior’s Luscious Single Mix)
17.    “Bedtime Story” (Junior’s Single Mix)
18.    “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” (Miami Mix Edit)
19.    “Frozen” (Extended Club Mix Edit)
20.    “Ray Of Light” (Sasha Ultra Violet Mix Edit) +#
21.    “Nothing Really Matters” (Club 69 Radio Mix) +
22.    “Beautiful Stranger” (Calderone Radio Mix)
23.    “American Pie” (Richard ‘Humpty’ Vission Radio Mix) 
24.    “Music” (Deep Dish Dot Com Radio Edit)
25.    “Don’t Tell Me” (Thunderpuss Video Remix) +#
26.    “What It Feels Like For A Girl” (Above And Beyond Club Radio Edit)
27.    “Impressive Instant” (Peter Rauhofer’s Universal Radio Mixshow Mix) +#
28.    “Die Another Day” (Deepsky Radio Edit) +#
29.    “American Life” (Felix Da Housecat’s Devin Dazzle Edit) *+
30.    “Hollywood” (Calderone & Quayle Edit) +#
31.    “Me Against The Music” (Peter Rauhofer Radio Mix) + – Britney Spears feat. Madonna
32.    “Nothing Fails” (Tracy Young’s Underground Radio Edit) *+
33.    “Love Profusion” (Ralphi Rosario House Vocal Edit) +#
34.    “Hung Up” (SDP Extended Vocal Edit)
35.    “Sorry” (PSB Maxi Mix Edit) +#
36.    “Get Together” (Jacques Lu Cont Vocal Edit) +
37.    “Jump” (Axwell Remix Edit)
38.    “4 Minutes” (Bob Sinclar Space Funk Edit) + – feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
39.    “Give It 2 Me” (Eddie Amador Club 5 Edit) +#
40.    “Celebration” (Benny Benassi Remix Edit)
41.    “Give Me All Your Luvin’” (Party Rock Remix) – feat. LMFAO & Nicki Minaj
42.    “Girl Gone Wild” (Avicii’s UMF Mix)
43.    “Turn Up The Radio” (Offer Nissim Remix Edit) *+#
44.    “Living For Love” (Offer Nissim Promo Mix) *+
45.    “Ghosttown” (Dirty Pop Intro Remix)
46.    “Bitch I’m Madonna” (Sander Kleinenberg Video Edit) +# – feat. Nicki Minaj
47.    “Medellín” (Offer Nissim Madame X In The Sphinx Mix) – Madonna and Maluma
48.    “I Rise” (Tracy Young’s Pride Intro Radio Remix)
49.    “Crave” (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix) - feat. Swae Lee
50.    “I Don’t Search I Find” (Honey Dijon Radio Mix)

* previously unreleased
+available digitally for the first time
# available commercially for the first time

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/remastered-ray-of-light-audio-and-video-remix-available-today

Snippet from new Financial Times Article

This month, the best-selling solo female artist of all time celebrates her longevity with the release of Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones, a career-spanning collection including previously unreleased remixes of her dance floor hits. After that, she will reissue deluxe editions of 17 of her albums — including Like a Virgin, True Blue, and Like a Prayer — alongside singles, soundtrack recordings, live albums, and compilations. John Earls of Classic Pop magazine argues that this capitulation to the lucrative nostalgia market, “after assiduously avoiding it for so long, is her biggest acknowledgment of pop mortality’

For promotion, In August, with the release of the 50 #1s, I would have her drop a new Everybody remix with a new video featuring "Everybody" who's hot in music today.  A celebration of artists coming together is so todays vibe. Capitalize on the 40 year anniversary of Everybody at the same tome.

IN OCTOBER I would have her release the Erotica 30 year anniversary edition complete with a reissue of the sex book.

FIRE!

On 6/22/2022 at 2:13 PM, BringUrLUV said:

I'm thinking a special edition vinyl of Everybody/Burning Up in October

On 6/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, Lucky90210 said:

For promotion, In August, with the release of the 50 #1s, I would have her drop a new Everybody remix with a new video featuring "Everybody" who's hot in music today.  A celebration of artists coming together is so todays vibe. Capitalize on the 40 year anniversary of Everybody at the same tome.

IN OCTOBER I would have her release the Erotica 30 year anniversary edition complete with a reissue of the sex book.

FIRE!

I am here for all of this 🤣🕺🙌

On 5/17/2022 at 5:30 AM, cosmic_system said:

You’re right about Prince, my bad. But at the same time I believe Madonna is higher in the collector department (or at least she was) and this the same record company that just released a fucking slipcase for one of her most hated albums. 
I also believe, unlike Prince, that her 80s album have the least amount of demos and unreleased material. She has more unreleased stuff from the 90s till Rebel Heart (ok, MDNA doesn’t have much stuff). 
I’m not saying she will release all the demos from each album, but the aborted 20th anniversary boxset was going to include lots of demos (that’s where You’re Honesty, a song nobody knew, came from). 
American Life is one of her most beloved album from herself and from fans, and there are lots of demos around and god knows how many we don’t know about. 
The press release says MANY of her landmarks albums, not just some of her landmark albums. 

This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums.

To me all her albums from 1983 to 2005 (heck, even 2008) are landmarks albums. Maybe they will skip Breathless and Evita but I can’t imagine them just repress Erotica, Bedtime Stories or American Life.
The fact that Finally does exist is also very telling to me. 

Of course the label would milk the fans dry if given the chance but its not completely up to them. It also comes down to what Madonna wants so I am keeping my expectations low with this stuff.

23 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Of course the label would milk the fans dry if given the chance but its not completely up to them. It also comes down to what Madonna wants so I am keeping my expectations low with this stuff.

Well let’s wait for the first real deluxe, I just think what’s the point of “personal curated” albums by Madonna if she’s gonna include only a selection of remixes? We’ll see. 

On 6/28/2022 at 2:44 AM, Blue Jean said:

I think the whole point of this is that she’s seen all these other artists from her generation died and how their catalogue is handled. Seems like a lot of the releases are messy and badly curated, Michael Jackson’s standing out as the worst of them. And I think she wants to have control and present a much more cohesive vision and also enjoy the success while she’s alive. 
So I’m pretty sure she’s committed to release the best stuff from the vaults 

41 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t hate it I just don’t get why everyone cums over the thought of it being on streaming when it’s been on CD for nearly 3 decades 😂

Because we want to stream it where it is already conveniently uploaded for us to put in our playlist and download it for offline listens. :D