MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Watch some collectors trying to spin it and claim that the original discarded batch is more valuable 😂

The original will always be more valuable BUT the value will go down (a lot) as it happened already with other artists when rare items were repressed. People will always try to sell it for thousand but I highly doubt someone will buy it. The last one on Discogs was sold last April for €2,659.52 😂

5 hours ago, RyanUK said:

So while it’s fantastic news that we are getting the repress of the Erotica picture disc, are we to assume that there will be no album reissue to go with it? 

Good assumption. It would have been announced with this release. This is either a tease for Erotica coming out next or it was just a bone to throw at her fans that were expecting something for the anniversary. 

Why is it too much to get something unreleased ? It’s been over a year since the announcement and all we have to show is a cd of mixes most of us already had and more vinyl re-issues - yes the erotica pic disc is rare but how much thought was put into this ? Is it too much to expect a remastered concert or just ONE unreleased song ??? 

9 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Why is it too much to get something unreleased ? It’s been over a year since the announcement and all we have to show is a cd of mixes most of us already had and more vinyl re-issues - yes the erotica pic disc is rare but how much thought was put into this ? Is it too much to expect a remastered concert or just ONE unreleased song ??? 

If they are still doing album re-releases/box sets I suspect Ray of Light 25 will be the first one now. Even though it’s the 30 year anniversary starting with Erotica might be weird.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

If they are still doing album re-releases/box sets I suspect Ray of Light 25 will be the first one now. Even though it’s the 30 year anniversary starting with Erotica might be weird.

I think at this point no one knows what album is coming first ? Too much speculation and radio silence from M and the guy who was in charge of this campaign ( I think his name was Kevin Gore )