MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jackie said:

For those in Australia - Discrepancy Records has Everybody listed - I assume you'll be able to pre order on release date - but all be available there :)

Usually with RSD they don’t let you pre-order. But I don’t see this release being hard to come by, I saw somewhere 10,000 pressings.

2 minutes ago, Riccardo1975 said:

Please excuse me if i repeat a question that someone has already asked, but i would absolutely like to know if there is already a trusted site that is offering it for pre-sale.

It's a Record Store Day release. You can't pre-order a Record Store Day release, they're meant to be purchased on the stores, to go there and support them. When they're copies left unsold after that day, they usually put them up for purchasing later on their websites, but after the day, never before.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's a Record Store Day release. You can't pre-order a Record Store Day release, they're meant to be purchased on the stores, to go there and support them. When they're copies left unsold after that day, they usually put them up for purchasing later on their websites, but after the day, never before.

I understood, thank you for the answer.

I will eat my words if they chose to use the original artwork as innersleeve so we can have it in its full glory without any title on it. That's cool. I wonder if we'll get a digital single with it or they'll do as they did with Who's That Girl/Causing A Commotion last spring...

It's more fitting we'll get the remastered version of the first album next year for it's 40th bday and all the other ones nex... LIKE NEVER BECAUSE WE WILL ALL BURN IN A NUCLEAR WAR. Sorry, i got carried away.

15 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I will eat my words if they chose to use the original artwork as innersleeve so we can have it in its full glory without any title on it. That's cool. I wonder if we'll get a digital single with it or they'll do as they did with Who's That Girl/Causing A Commotion last spring...

It's more fitting we'll get the remastered version of the first album next year for it's 40th bday and all the other ones nex... LIKE NEVER BECAUSE WE WILL ALL BURN IN A NUCLEAR WAR. Sorry, i got carried away.

Well the mock-up already shows the artwork with no text over it. 
So clearly they went back to the original design and worked with that. 

23 hours ago, Prayer said:

When you talk about "their website", are you meaning RSD associated shops' websites or Rhino website?...or both?

17 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

Ugh why vinyl? Unless you have a great system they sound horrible. Not into it at sll. Give me a fucking cd maxi single please. Thank you.

Really?? But you can just stream it. Vinyl is better physical visual product in terms of artwork and size, a CD is pretty useless

4 hours ago, Daxkoba said:

A CD sounds horrible unless you play it through a decent system. A vinyl looks more impressive with its large artwork.

Yes true and most people have a decent cd system - like the car for example. Vinyl is an antiquated money grab.