MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pillowcase probably. 
all the singles have been released to Streaming already. There’s a few mixes missing. It’s not an anniversary tho which is odd so it must be a RSD thing. 
I can’t see it being the first deluxe. Nothing for Erotica so maybe we’re just not getting those as special editions which makes me sad. 

10 minutes ago, steady75 said:

A pillowcase probably. 
all the singles have been released to Streaming already. There’s a few mixes missing. It’s not an anniversary tho which is odd so it must be a RSD thing. 
I can’t see it being the first deluxe. Nothing for Erotica so maybe we’re just not getting those as special editions which makes me sad. 

Yea that's my thoughts too re RSD - the only thing to be re-released is the album itself - all singles already on streaming - 

I'm actually confused as to what is considered a part of the re-issue campaign and what is one off 'business as usual' type releases for RSD -  and as mentioned somewhere, it's not a major milestone with the 30th next year - and I can't see them doing a RSD album release and then a 30th release again next year?

Is it too much of a stretch that they might include unreleased stuff and perhaps that's why Goodtime never got 'shared' at Christmas - ha maybe I'm being too optimistic :P

1 hour ago, vadge said:

Feels VERY random to start with Bedtime Stories + a year before it turns 30... But I'm absolutely here for it.

I agree it seems odd that this would be re-issued first (if that's what's happening?).  It doesn't hit a milestone until later next year.  I would think ROL would make sense before Bedtime Stories album.  And why wouldn't they re-issue the first album during the 40th anniversary? I do have to wonder if it's just a coincidence though that she did that video. If it's true and it is released first, then anything regarding, following an anniversary time line, is thrown out the window.  But like you, I am down for it as well.

I’m just thinking back to all those little nods to erotica and dita in her stories a while back and then erotica 30 happened.

Maybe we’ll get the Brits performance of Bedtime Story in HD

Take A Bow with Babyface in HD

The Lenticular Bedtime Story 12 inch reissued 

Those final few Human Nature remixes that were missed. 

Bedtime Story backdrop Video for Reinvention in HD. 

If it’s like Erotica era it’ll only be upgrades and streaming of stuff we already have. 

I can see the Tupac version of I’d Rather Be Your lover maybe being officially released to digital.