MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Rumour July/August release of the first expanded edition but they didn't say what Album 

If there is any truth to this, it's pretty likely to be the debut album.  It falls in place to how they have been rolling out a lot of things lately based on the anniversary date of releases.  My bet; it is the "Madonna" album and more and more I believe we aren't going to get any demos (hope to be wrong), but it may be a Deluxe album if not a box set that may include all the singles and possibly all the official remixes. If we get demos, that to me is a bonus! 

I just gotta show you guys this.

Do you remember Bradley Pratt? He designed "wish box sets" for The Immaculate Collection and Ray Of Light, and they were beyond beautiful.
Well. He's done a new one, Confessions On A Dance Floor, and this time he outdid himself.
Just see where he hid the USB... :)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/160831625/Madonna-Confessions-on-a-Dance-Floor-(Box-Set)

Now I know that we have highly talented people here who's worked with Madonna, and their friends, but this is the best designer I've ever seen!
If this would become reality, the box would be horribly expensive, but still... :)

9 hours ago, Celebration said:

I just gotta show you guys this.

Do you remember Bradley Pratt? He designed "wish box sets" for The Immaculate Collection and Ray Of Light, and they were beyond beautiful.
Well. He's done a new one, Confessions On A Dance Floor, and this time he outdid himself.
Just see where he hid the USB... :)

https://www.behance.net/gallery/160831625/Madonna-Confessions-on-a-Dance-Floor-(Box-Set)

Now I know that we have highly talented people here who's worked with Madonna, and their friends, but this is the best designer I've ever seen!
If this would become reality, the box would be horribly expensive, but still... :)

That's so sweet, thanks very much! :luv:

23 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

are these rumors coming from other forums or 'insiders' again?

Can we actually post a link to said rumors please instead of idle speculation and gossip

Rumors *ARE* speculation and gossip.

Otherwise they'd be legitimate news. Where do you think we would link to? LOL