MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

15 minutes ago, Gaviinj said:

Afternoon! So do we have any updates on this as I can see there’s 156 pages but since 2021 nothings being actually confirmed right?

I read on popjustice that apparently the people who do the Prince box sets are involved which is rather exciting, but not sure if that’s true

Do we think we will get the first reissue before the tour starts?

We know nothing.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

So then it must be some sort of project related to that. I doubt he would just remaster an album for no reason. 

Maybe it'll be reissued next year! You know, landmark albums getting the star treatment and all that jazz... ;)

3 hours ago, planetbenjamin said:

I've never heard that before. Do you have a link to the interview?

No.

1 hour ago, Gaviinj said:

So do we have any updates on this as I can see there’s 156 pages but since 2021 nothings being actually confirmed right?

I'm conssidering logging out from internet since there's no information or announcements. I'm wasting my time with hate and regret on scrolling through internet. Waiting, for Rhino, just waiting. They ain't moving. 

Like a single out of order
Like a remix out of hell
Like a blanket out of water
I'm broke, can't you tell
Ka-ching
Ka-ching
I thought campaign's good
But you menage it bad
Threatened by Rhino
You're the best hype I had
Ka-ching made me broke
Ka-ching made me broke
I thought it was Em'
And I praise you the most
But I was just keeping
My reissues close
I made a decision,
I would never buy merch
So how did you end up
With all my cash?
Ka-ching made me broke
Ka-ching made me broke in the pocket

hot sauce dancing GIF

337276949_122198430806455_12124839309988

91qeyMlXa5L._AC_SX679_.jpg

ABBA - Ring Ring (50th Anniversary) - 7″ boxset includes 5 singles from the album, each with a b-side companion track. The set features 5 colour discs (transparent red, transparent yellow, white, blue, red) housed in a lift-off lid box. Individual sleeves incorporate classic band imagery from the original era.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

ABBA - Ring Ring (50th Anniversary) - 7″ boxset includes 5 singles from the album, each with a b-side companion track. The set features 5 colour discs (transparent red, transparent yellow, white, blue, red) housed in a lift-off lid box. Individual sleeves incorporate classic band imagery from the original era.

Greta Thunberg has Greenpeace on line one.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Madonna did this too?
For the early albums, the 7"es would be nostalgic, and from Bedtime Stories it would be a real kick to have the singles on 7". Secet was released, but very limited, and the rest wern't so...

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Agnetha looks like Greta Thunberg 🤣

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Looks nice but no more vinyl box sets please - I want digital releases please 🥹🥹🥹

Why not have both? I have zero interest in digital releases. I want something physical that I can hold in my hands, and play on my stereo.

You prefer digital releases. Good for you. I have absolutely nothing against that.

8 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Why not have both? I have zero interest in digital releases. I want something physical that I can hold in my hands, and play on my stereo.

You prefer digital releases. Good for you. I have absolutely nothing against that.

We'll all agree that box sets should be available in all currently existing formats.

I for example despise antique vinyls. American Life Mixshow as vinyl exclusive got on my nerves and I won't forgive them.

18 minutes ago, Kacper said:

We'll all agree that box sets should be available in all currently existing formats.

I for example despise antique vinyls. American Life Mixshow as vinyl exclusive got on my nerves and I won't forgive them.

I grew up with vinyl and love them. I listen to music on vinyl, not every day, but every week. I can't wait to buy the remasters on vinyl.

Regarding the RSD special. I'm sure some kind soul will upload the new edits to the forum. :)

37 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I grew up with vinyl and love them. I listen to music on vinyl, not every day, but every week. I can't wait to buy the remasters on vinyl.

Regarding the RSD special. I'm sure some kind soul will upload the new edits to the forum. :)

Yes, the tracks from all those RSD end up online whether it's official or not.  Like you, I prefer to have a physical copy of all her things.  Digital/streaming is convenient, but I can do both and enjoy.  I just don't need to get upset if every single edit or remix (especially promos) aren't uploaded to her digital and streaming platforms. 

1 hour ago, kesiak said:

I've got records dating back to 60s and 70s, original pressings, that sound absolutely pristine and blow anything on streaming out of the water sound wise. But you do you babes :)

So true !

of course I use Spotify every day but listening to original pressing vinyl is much much better experience. Sound is warmth. And it's just beautiful. The sleeve, the mechanic, the sound coming from a groove. Get into the the vinyl groove.

27 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

So true !

of course I use Spotify every day but listening to original pressing vinyl is much much better experience. Sound is warmth. And it's just beautiful. The sleeve, the mechanic, the sound coming from a groove. Get into the the vinyl groove.

All of my vinyl is mint and unopened.  Maybe I need to craxk it open.  Haha