MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

The expansive deluxe editions will be curated by MADONNA HERSELF. She will only release things that she wants. NOT FAN REQUESTS! When Madonna took song requests during sticky and sweet, she told some fans to “Fuck Off” if she didn’t want to sing it. She doesn’t do fan pleasing. If you are a fan, you already know this and thus should be happy with what she decides to do. Also, she likes to punish the fans. We were already warned by Rhino that she is pissed off and will seek revenge on fans who public ally discuss release dates. Thus she removed the promo tracks on NRM at the last second as punishment.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

We were already warned by Rhino that she is pissed off and will seek revenge on fans who public ally discuss release dates.

Gimmie a break. These digital releases were released before. We know nothing about her true tramp cards. There's no need to be that furious. :scoff:

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The expansive deluxe editions will be curated by MADONNA HERSELF. She will only release things that she wants. NOT FAN REQUESTS! When Madonna took song requests during sticky and sweet, she told some fans to “Fuck Off” if she didn’t want to sing it. She doesn’t do fan pleasing. If you are a fan, you already know this and thus should be happy with what she decides to do. Also, she likes to punish the fans. We were already warned by Rhino that she is pissed off and will seek revenge on fans who public ally discuss release dates. Thus she removed the promo tracks on NRM at the last second as punishment.

This is all very dramatic and everything - if only it was factual 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I think we can assume remasters / box sets are not coming anymore.

The film has been put on hold / shelved and she’s touring to celebrate 40 years. Plus working on new music. These things are way more exciting than a box set let’s be honest.

I don't think we can assume that

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The film has been put on hold / shelved and she’s touring to celebrate 40 years. Plus working on new music. These things are way more exciting than a box set let’s be honest.

They promised us these releases, unlike the new album. No turning back from that now. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I mean the 40th anniversary is in july. It’s not like it was 2 years ago. And in these 2 years they released tons of stuff and I’m not talking about digital eps. 

Excluding digital singles, we got Finally Enough Love, American Life Mixshow and maybe Who's that Girl (if applicable to campaign). Three things. That's a ton, really. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Kacper said:

Excluding digital singles, we got Finally Enough Love, American Life Mixshow and maybe Who's that Girl (if applicable to campaign). Three things. That's a ton, really. :thumbsup:

Plus the "Erotica" picture disc and "Everybody" RSD vinyl, and all the different video remasters of course.

Oh and the usual pillow and blanket on the official store. :Madonna009:

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The dramatics. So in your theory, she won't release if we beg? Yeah right...as if Warner would let that happen after the major announcement and planning thus far. 

47 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Erotica Picture Disc and Everybody too. All are part of the reissue campaign with Warner. 

Plus we got rebel heart live double limited edition vinyl and madame x live (#soon) vinylz.

in two years we got way more from this campaign than ever promised. And no official release said these things would be released according to every anniversary. She will release bedtime stories expansive deluxe edition in July if she wants to instead of the first album. She doesn’t do anything conventionally and will always seek ways to surprise fans. 

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Plus we got rebel heart live double limited edition vinyl and madame x live (#soon) vinylz.

in two years we got way more from this campaign than ever promised. And no official release said these things would be released according to every anniversary. She will release bedtime stories expansive deluxe edition in July if she wants to instead of the first album. She doesn’t do anything conventionally and will always seek ways to surprise fans. 

Yes but Rebel Heart was Interscope so that’s why I haven’t talked about it.

The first box set will be for the first album and they are going to release them chronological,  not very happy about it since I’m dying for the 90s and early 00s albums more than the 80s but hey, not complaining actually. 

31 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

So far the only fans who have really benefited are the vinyl ones which counts me out 100% as i still think it’s a pointless format in the digital age ….

It’s the format that sell more. Why do you think artist are releasing 10.000 color variants? 

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

So far the only fans who have really benefited are the vinyl ones which counts me out 100% as i still think it’s a pointless format in the digital age ….

CDs would make even less sense, so would you rather they released Everybody and WTG Super Mix on CD singles instead? Last time I checked they're releasing her past maxi singles and FEL on digital just for you. 

5 hours ago, Kacper said:

You forgot the Erotica 30th anniversary picture disc and the Everybody 40th anniversary 12" too. 

We also got a lot of merch and yes a lot of digital releases.

A lot more stuff then we usually get in less than 2 years

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Opinions are one thing, facts are another 

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2023/03/sales-of-vinyl-albums-overtake-cds-for-the-first-time-since-the-late-80s/