MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

12 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I don't think this indicates anything related to the Madonna album reissue, it's probably just promo for the tour since they are using the logo typography and it's two random songs.

Promo for the tour and no mention of the tour? That's a professionally made new logo, it's definitely not something Warner Music Brazil can do randomly on its own

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way Warner Brazil suddenly decide to make a "Madonna 40" logo using the same official custom typography for the tour and use it on a couple of random karaoke YouTube videos.

m40.png.3551cb74d582ee15fc9777a232460f45.png

"Madonna 40" is coming for sure, the reissue of the first album or a promo campaign with more than one reissue, under that umbrella. Materials seem to be ready!

m402.thumb.png.8906d6c57930e66a0bfa0e13904ca079.png

IMO I don't think they would promote the album reissue with the same typography from the tour, it could be confusing for the GP. They've been promoting the tour with the "four decades" line, it's just the same but a different way to say it. And what does Deeper and Deeper have to do with the Madonna album? Nothing. It's just another random thing Warner is doing.

35 minutes ago, Prayer said:

There's no way Warner Brazil suddenly decide to make a "Madonna 40" logo using the same official custom typography for the tour and use it on a couple of random karaoke YouTube videos.

"Madonna 40" is coming for sure, the reissue of the first album or a promo campaign with more than one reissue, under that umbrella. Materials seem to be ready!

But why release Deeper and Deeper when it has nothing to do with her debut? 

12 minutes ago, subversive said:

Maybe a new collection. Madonna 40 is a good name, with a headline, "her major hits" or whateverette. Celebration was 13 years ago, it's time for compilation. I know that a compilation this days could be madness, but it could shake to gp

That actually seems very probable. Madonna 40 -With at least a new song to promote it. That would explain her rumored collaborations. A compilation of new remixes.

Edited by Mden (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, subversive said:

Maybe a new collection. Madonna 40 is a good name, with a headline, "her major hits" or whateverette. Celebration was 13 years ago, it's time for compilation. I know that a compilation this days could be madness, but it could shake to gp

That would be such a Warner move to release another GH collection instead of a reissue. #M40 #soon

Clearly we won’t get a thing this year… ohhh wait except the HOLO SLEEVE of her debut!!! 😁😎🤓🫨

but for real I don’t think they will announce anything major since they already did with the RAINBOWWWww FEL LPs!!! Because personally if they announce anything I will cancel this one in a blink of an eye… so it won’t happen. Unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Or maybe a Spotify playlist? 🤣🤣🤣

My concern with any new Madonna greatest hits is what old songs they would sacrifice to make way for newer stuff.

Since celebration these are the only songs I would consider essential to any Modern Madonna playlist especially if it's a two disc affair. 

1. GMAYL
  2. Girl Gone Wild
  3. Living For Love
  4. Ghosttown
  5. Bitch I'm Madonna
  6. Medellin
  7. Crave

Turn up The Radio, Masterpiece, Future, I Rise and I Don't Search feel a bit D list tbh

9 hours ago, Prayer said:

Yep... have to agree. Something is up.  They are trying to tie all this into this tour, as it will bring more interest from the general public as well.  I have a feeling that fans banks accounts will be emptied quickly, once the tour kicks off. 

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

My concern with any new Madonna greatest hits is what old songs they would sacrifice to make way for newer stuff.

Since celebration these are the only songs I would consider essential to any Modern Madonna playlist especially if it's a two disc affair. 

1. GMAYL
  2. Girl Gone Wild
  3. Living For Love
  4. Ghosttown
  5. Bitch I'm Madonna
  6. Medellin
  7. Crave

Turn up The Radio, Masterpiece, Future, I Rise and I Don't Search feel a bit D list tbh

I don't believe there is another compilation happening.  If anything I can see a re-issue of Celebration centered around the 40th anniversary and the tour though. Quite possibly new song or two added.  Adding those Interscope releases can be tricky since we know that those albums from Interscope are set for 2025 inclusions.  I can't see Warner releasing anyting with those songs you  listed at this time.  But if they were able to release the Madame X Tour on streaming and digital platforms already and this supposed live album happening, maybe something more has been worked out?  I'm sure someone more privy to the Warner agreement could chime in with additional input?  @Prayerwhat do you think?

10 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Promo for the tour and no mention of the tour? That's a professionally made new logo, it's definitely not something Warner Music Brazil can do randomly on its own

Yes, using Deeper and Deeper to promote Madonna 40 makes total sense.

Unless we are getting both M40 and Erotica30 at the same time.

9 hours ago, subversive said:

Someone that ❤️ your post was ADAMANT that a new hits collection wouldn’t be coming, so I’m not sure what is up with that lol

I’d love a real Singles Collection with all the, you know, single versions.

8 hours ago, steady75 said:

1. GMAYL
  2. Girl Gone Wild
  3. Living For Love
  4. Ghosttown
  5. Bitch I'm Madonna
  6. Medellin
  7. Crave

Turn Up the Radio is classic and with a studio video that made sense and released as the first single, could’ve done well.

Solveig was huge at the time.

11 hours ago, subversive said:

Love your idea and all for it, but not convince this has a possibility of happening, based on what I said in my previous post.  It makes more sense to update the Celebration compilation instead and seems more probable. :party:

15 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Yes, using Deeper and Deeper to promote Madonna 40 makes total sense.

Unless we are getting both M40 and Erotica30 at the same time.

I think we have a different understanding of Madonna40? I see it as the anniversary of Madonna's career debut, not just the first album. Like Mariah Carey had Mariah30 or something. I think Madonna40 is gonna be the campaign name for all the reissues, I was actually thinking about the debut album now. It's also the album I'm the least interested in lol