MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

Anyhow, I doubt the first album reissue will be her first album as it was already remastered, it’s on vinyl and every other format and includes remixes. If there is some other anniversary coming up this year that came after 1990 then I would imagine it’s that. Personally I think it will be from bedtime stories, and will include one of the songs she did with Tupac. That’s my guess. And I know it’s an unpopular guess.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/3/2023 at 5:02 PM, Fabiolous said:

Like, this is the best possible outcome. Old concerts remastered in HD/4K? Yes please

Imagine the full unedited Virgin tour in HD

This is one of my most wanted projects but people on here always shut me down for wanting blu rays or dvds which I find baffling when I consider vinyl an obsolete format and much more limiting in where you can actually play it - i would also like her laserdisc releases pressed on dvd with the highest quality but we have no idea if this campaign even includes video material which again makes it frustrating ( well to me anyway ) 

5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

This is one of my most wanted projects but people on here always shut me down for wanting blu rays or dvds which I find baffling when I consider vinyl an obsolete format and much more limiting in where you can actually play it - i would also like her laserdisc releases pressed on dvd with the highest quality but we have no idea if this campaign even includes video material which again makes it frustrating ( well to me anyway ) 

I don’t think anyone is against this. We desperately need tour releases. 
And what better time than around a highly popular GH tour

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

didn't guy said we would get TVT, RIT and S&S 2009 released one day (of course this was back in 2010) but seriously how long does it take??

The reality is up until very recently M just was not interested in looking back and she has final say. 

Re: S+S 2009, I believe he tweeted they would look at a way of releasing the extra songs from the 2009 version of the show

On 6/9/2023 at 12:18 PM, Babooshka said:

This bitch ain't gonna release anything 😔

Agree that she won’t release what fans think she should release. She wants the money so she will release something. I doubt she will re-release her first album again. Unless it’s just a streaming reissue like her true blue album and like a prayer. 

On 6/3/2023 at 4:02 PM, Fabiolous said:

Like, this is the best possible outcome. Old concerts remastered in HD/4K? Yes please

Imagine the full unedited Virgin tour in HD

This is really old, but Blond Ambition tour supposedly was going to be re released on DVD around 2003 but nothing happened of course...

IMG_20230612_090008.thumb.jpg.9c2a04b97e77418822cc704f2cc9b7d4.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/billboard-bits-madonna-krush-groove-zero-7-73510/

I would love to know what was the official track listing for that box set - and why ultimately it was cancelled ? And yet here we are over 2 DECADES later and still nothing for an official release for BA which I just find staggering when you think how iconic that tour was and one of the most important projects in her 40 year career ( and no one better throw up that pioneer contract blah blah) she can afford to buy it out surely it’s owned by warners now ?? 😮💨

7 hours ago, Kacper said:

This is really old, but Blond Ambition tour supposedly was going to be re released on DVD around 2003 but nothing happened of course...

IMG_20230612_090008.thumb.jpg.9c2a04b97e77418822cc704f2cc9b7d4.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/billboard-bits-madonna-krush-groove-zero-7-73510/

I remember many years ago when Madonna Tribe announced that The full Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition Tour, and a remastered The Girlie Show DVDs were being worked on. They usually reliable with their sources but Liz quickly shot that rumour down. Makes me wonder now if there was some truth to it, though maybe just an idea being thrown around by her team. 

8 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I remember many years ago when Madonna Tribe announced that The full Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition Tour, and a remastered The Girlie Show DVDs were being worked on. They usually reliable with their sources but Liz quickly shot that rumour down. Makes me wonder now if there was some truth to it, though maybe just an idea being thrown around by her team. 

Caresse talked about a tour dvd box set. It def was in the works.

58 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Caresse AND Madonna talked about it (In the Attitude 2005 interview).