MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE MADONNA I WANT THE VIRGIN TOUR ON AN OFFICIAL DVD AND BLU-RAY, BLOND AMBITION TOUR PARIS IN FULL ON DVD/BLU-RAY AND RE-INVENTION TOUR GET UP LISBON IN FULL ON DVD/BLU-RAY!!! AND WTGT, GST, DWT AND CT ON BLU-RAY!!!! 

PLUS EXPANDED EDITIONS OF ALL YOUR ALBUMS WITH INSTRUMENTALS, DEMOS AND UNRELEASED SONGS!!!!! 

:drama:

:Madonna001: :Madonna012: :Madonna018: :Madonna024: :Madonna036: :Madonna041: :Madonna054: :Madonna052: :Madonna055: :Madonna057: :Madonna013: :Madonna016: :Madonna023: :Madonna014: :Madonna009:

FINALLY SISTERS!!!! OUR PRAYERS WERE HEARD!!!! 

2022 will mark the  40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more. The series of releases will be overseen by Warner Music’s catalog team, led by Kevin Gore, President of Global Catalog, Recorded Music, with the first release to be announced soon.

This is honestly so exciting. It feels like her legacy is going to start being handled properly!

10 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.

I AM HERE FOR IT KWEEN!

I'm so excitedddddd!!! I just hope she doesn't get in the way of releasing demos and unreleased stuff...

2 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

I'm so excitedddddd!!! I just hope she doesn't get in the way of releasing demos and unreleased stuff...

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think it's possible that we will get some unreleased songs, demos, or rare tracks. We got Supernatural very recently and Pat was happy to share Angels With Dirty Faces. 

• RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic