MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great concept! :)

Btw I don't think these are the missing albums mentioned in the Warner Plan. I still think they refer to her new records, whenever she will put them out (reminder that we might also get a soundtrack or a bipoc inspired album at the time the bipoc comes out) 

Edited by Andreo (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, valonqar said:

Let's see how it will develop these reissues, I have my doubts, but I expect they make justice to such a legendary legacy.

I was fooling around with this excited news at my day off and decide to create this mockup. Although I expect better design wise and a different package (like Rolling Stones reissue box for Tattoo You or Prince box set reissues). 

box-mockup.thumb.jpg.c98df9e0adc84ebdc6d9e753b50536c8.jpg

It won't be as good as that :) lol

18 hours ago, valonqar said:

Let's see how it will develop these reissues, I have my doubts, but I expect they make justice to such a legendary legacy.

I was fooling around with this excited news at my day off and decide to create this mockup. Although I expect better design wise and a different package (like Rolling Stones reissue box for Tattoo You or Prince box set reissues). 

box-mockup.thumb.jpg.c98df9e0adc84ebdc6d9e753b50536c8.jpg

That IS a beautiful box, and I'd buy it.

But I sincerely hope she won't "Lauperfy" the deluxe editions. New danceremixes of old hits could be released on a seperate release.

(When Cyndi Lauper released the 30th anniversary edition of She's So Unusual, she snubbed all remixes from the SSU era but ONE, and instead slapped three NEW remixes on the release!
Fans screamed in anger and poor Cyndi was more or less flogged at the town square for comitting this "crime"!
You can read some of the disappointed comments here: https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/fans-scathing-over-cyndi-reissue-2/)

I know you guys don't want to set your hopes too high, but think it's obvious that they're gonna put a lot of effort and work into this project and that we will get unreleaseds and bonus tracks at least! Imagine when we will get albums like Music with additional songs such as Run, Liquid, Petite Jeune Fille! Let's be positive about it, I think it's really worth it this time! true blue madonna GIF

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

That IS a beautiful box, and I'd buy it.

But I sincerely hope she won't "Lauperfy" the deluxe editions. New danceremixes of old hits could be released on a seperate release.

(When Cyndi Lauper released the 30th anniversary edition of She's So Unusual, she snubbed all remixes from the SSU era but ONE, and instead slapped three NEW remixes on the release!
Fans screamed in anger and poor Cyndi was more or less flogged at the town square for comitting this "crime"!
You can read some of the disappointed comments here: https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/fans-scathing-over-cyndi-reissue-2/)

Cyndi's release wasn't perfect, but her inclusion of demos really made up for it. I was happy with it. 

I see the negative reviews, but it doesn't change the fact that this release sold very well and was very difficult to get your hands on as it was selling out non-stop.

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

Am I too naife, still hoping for some bonus unreleased demos in every reissue?

... I know, don't say so :Madonna043:

That would be a real treat, but I think we're lucky if we get a snippet here and there.

But then again, she could surprise us and release some of the songs that has leaked, just to mess with the bootleg market. And why not? She wrote and recorded that music.
And then nobody would pay $750 for a low quality mp3 of Desperately Seeking Susan... :)

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Absolutely, and Rhino has been liking amazing vinyl and CD designs on twitter so they know what the fans are willing to purchase. It’s everything from  Confessions Tour Vinyl to reissued Holiday Collection 

This! They're literally studying their market and audience, this is great! 

On 8/20/2021 at 9:05 PM, Warm Gun said:

There's one thing you can say about DVD. It had a much catchier name than Blu-ray Disc and (lol) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. So I can't even blame the people for naming the later formats incorrectly, I blame the Blu-ray Association for not coming up with a better name.

Most people say bluray. I don't hear anyone still saying DVD outside of Madonna forums. lol DVD is like from another century. Completely outdated terminology. 

Something like the 2015 collector's edition of Jagged Little Pill would be fun,

the main album remastered from the original tapes, a selection of demos from the era, the 2005 acoustic album, a previously unreleased live concert and an essay / retrospective by alanis and the producers, 

https://www.discogs.com/Alanis-Morissette-Jagged-Little-Pill-Collectors-Edition/release/7778477

Alanis really needs to stop milking this album though

I’m just wondering unreleased songs from the first album? All I can think of is spotlight but I’m not sure M recorded a demo for it ? I know it was tested for true blue album but the first one ? Also is that jellybean tape that had working fingers to the bone dated this era too ?

speaking of re-recordings I would love. New vocal version if borderline using the production she used on the Jimmy fallon show in 2016 - simple but that intro is beautiful- probably Kevin Antunes best work imo 

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m just wondering unreleased songs from the first album? All I can think of is spotlight but I’m not sure M recorded a demo for it ? I know it was tested for true blue album but the first one ? Also is that jellybean tape that had working fingers to the bone dated this era too ?

speaking of re-recordings I would love. New vocal version if borderline using the production she used on the Jimmy fallon show in 2016 - simple but that intro is beautiful- probably Kevin Antunes best work imo 

I want the COADF promo tour version of Everybody too

On 8/17/2021 at 9:20 PM, danMfan said:

I'd love to hear her comments regarding all the tracks for all albums. Love when she talks about her music

me too, but i think they'd need to catch her in a really good day lest we get comments like:

"like a virgin. that's a dumb song. i didn't write it. made me a lot of money and fame though, so i guess i can't complain. but i'm sick of performing it for the past forty years"

"bad girl, what the fuck is that? oh, right. completely forgot that existed. nothing to say, really. was that for a movie? when are we getting to candy shop?"

3 hours ago, vncsmoraes said:

me too, but i think they'd need to catch her in a really good day lest we get comments like:

"like a virgin. that's a dumb song. i didn't write it. made me a lot of money and fame though, so i guess i can't complain. but i'm sick of performing it for the past forty years"

"bad girl, what the fuck is that? oh, right. completely forgot that existed. nothing to say, really. was that for a movie? when are we getting to candy shop?"

I would DIE for uncensored comments like those. :lol: