MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

19 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

The problem with album box sets is the amount of remixes after "Like A Prayer". So i'm agree with you, the maxi-singles needs a different approach. Maybe the best solution would be box sets separated by decades with different maxi-singles (Four Maxi-Singles Box Sets:

1982-1991: From "Everybody" to "Rescue Me" (including "you can dance" US vinyl promos)

1992-2002: From "This used to be my playground" to "Die Another Day"

2003-2013: From "American Life" to "Turn Up The Radio"

2014-2022: From "Living For Love" to "Levitating" )

I mean, something like the Bananarama singles box set. Every Maxi-CD have all the remixes and edits (obviously, Maxisingles like "Fever", "Bedtime Story", etc, etc, need two or three CDs).

OMG I love Bananarama!

Or maybe a remix box for every album? I know all us die hard fans would love everything but I have a feeling that we'll get a curated selection released on CD and/or vinyl with the rest available to download digitally. I mean it's not a bad idea, but I wish they consider all those alternate 7" versions to be included somewhere like a special collection or something.

For each album/era do:

- Album remastered-reissued (Booklet with photos, essays, lyrics); 

- Alternate Album with era extras (Demos, unreleased, 7" edits, live recordings, bonus tracks, movie soundtrack songs released around the same era); 

- Remix Album of curated full length mixes and dubs (box or double album) ... or special EP's like they did with Rain EP, Deeper and Deeper EP, Remixed Prayers, etc. Would love to see some inclusion of unreleased remixes like the Razor n' Guido remix of Rain, or the Ritchie Santana mixes of Ray of Light. 

All on separate releases so we could pick an choose the format we want to buy and not have them all bunched together in an overpriced package?

I would also love extra special separate curated releases like: promo albums once issued (She's Breathless, It's That Girl, 12"ers+2, Remixed & Revisited, etc) , or new ones like: Madonna at the Movies, Dubs Collection, ??

Also, I wonder if they will consider a Pre-Madonna type of release since she is/was listening to all those cassettes. It would make a really interesting album, especially if it coincides with the autobiographical film. 

Obviously I'm focused on the music, this does not consider videos, live appearances, concert footage? OMG I"m so excited! 

:party:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

The problem with album box sets is the amount of remixes after "Like A Prayer". So i'm agree with you, the maxi-singles needs a different approach. Maybe the best solution would be box sets separated by decades with different maxi-singles (Four Maxi-Singles Box Sets:

1982-1991: From "Everybody" to "Rescue Me" (including "you can dance" US vinyl promos)

1992-2002: From "This used to be my playground" to "Die Another Day"

2003-2013: From "American Life" to "Turn Up The Radio"

2014-2022: From "Living For Love" to "Levitating" )

I mean, something like the Bananarama singles box set. Every Maxi-CD have all the remixes and edits (obviously, Maxisingles like "Fever", "Bedtime Story", etc, etc, need two or three CDs).

91mPU7hBRcL._SL1500_.jpg

If they release older remixes as part of a box set I’m hoping they’ll just include replicas of the original records (on color vinyl). Also it would be cool if they did foldouts of 7 inches (like the 4 Minutes/Give It 2 Me set). 

56 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I think people are expecting too much. All I want is Madonna to release all her remixes and edits in digital quality.

Yes, this is all I want. All her remixes and edits in digital quality (plus instrumentals). I don't care (too much) about demos / unreleased  / live / unplugged songs. Studio Versions from every Tour would be a great surprise. 

34 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, this is all I want. All her remixes and edits in digital quality (plus instrumentals). I don't care (too much) about demos / unreleased  / live / unplugged songs. Studio Versions from every Tour would be a great surprise. 

NO! I want everything :Madonna016: :cute:

22 hours ago, mancandy said:

All I know is I better get some more peppermints with the Hard Candy reissue. That shit was delicious.  

madonna-gag-1.gif

Im Hoping hard candy will have a new cover too - that was awful the one she released and I would love to hear the original version of devil wouldn’t recognise you ?

22 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I havent opened mine. The candy expired in 2010. Is it safe to eat?

They're 99% sugar so they should be fine. Might be extra sticky... but that just makes it more appropriate. 

For the guys in the US, you know these are the same ones you can get from CVS and Walgreens?

1 hour ago, Quack said:

They're 99% sugar so they should be fine. Might be extra sticky... but that just makes it more appropriate. 

For the guys in the US, you know these are the same ones you can get from CVS and Walgreens?

I would be scared if I took into consideration advice from someone called Quack telling me to eat ol' candy :hyper:

BUT

I have eaten candy from the 60s and I didn't crap mah pants so it's all fine! (I guess but everyone's body is different)

so dose me some HARD CANDYYYYY :kissy::Madonna015:

as for the CVS candies, they're different !

On 9/3/2021 at 2:25 AM, Chris Morlock said:

so any new developments?

Nope just more gossip - were so bored now we are discussing sweets ????

I’m just waiting for someone to bring up the topic  “I’m breathless is not a studio album “ sorry but it is imo - it has original songs and they were recorded in a studio - duh ??