MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Nope just more gossip - were so bored now we are discussing sweets ????

I’m just waiting for someone to bring up the topic  “I’m breathless is not a studio album “ sorry but it is imo - it has original songs and they were recorded in a studio - duh ??

Anybody who does not consider IB a studio album i would like to know what they take.. SHAAAAAAAAREEEEE

5 hours ago, Jet said:

She always did though. In a Q interview once she was asked her favourite album of hers, her reply “I’m breathless, I love every one of those songs”.

No, she was asked about her favourite record. I'm Breathless has never been listed as a studio album in any of the official sources and the Madame X promotion was all about "my 14th album". Anyway, off topic 

20 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Why is it relevant that they were made in China?

Because of different safety standards. Read something about melamine in baby formula in China and call me racist again.

I have nothing against Chinese people, but I DO HAVE a lot against China.

3 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Because of different safety standards. Read something about melamine in baby formula in China and call me racist again.

I have nothing against Chinese people, but I DO HAVE a lot against China.

Yeah, because American or European food has never had any problem with safety/health standard. 

Just a few examples :

https://scholars.org/contribution/why-americas-food-still-not-safe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

You are just deliberately ignoring problems elsewhere and cherry-picking food safety issues just from Asian country and that is what makes you racist. 

2 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Yeah, because American or European food has never had any problem with safety/health standard. 

Just a few examples :

https://scholars.org/contribution/why-americas-food-still-not-safe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

You are just deliberately ignoring problems elsewhere and cherry-picking food safety issues just from Asian country and that is what makes you racist. 

Thank you for saying this. The recent rise in backhanded racism here is disgusting and these individuals should be ashamed of themselves if they had any sense instead of broadcasting their ignorance. As if they have no idea what discrimination feels like already. @Fightershould be made aware of it as well.

23 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Please stop this thing about racism, China and food which has nothing to do with the thread.

Can we go back to discuss if I'm Breathless is an album? :laughing:

For us, fans, it's an album :)

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, PatrickSamuel said:

no, racism, whether casual or formal, is never fun. It's stupid, harmful and hurtful.

I think you misunderstood, they didn't mean racism is ok, using an annopriate word or comment and adding " - is always fun" is just a way of saying, it's often used to sarcastically answer to an inappropriate / rude comment, basically disagreeing with them :)

41 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Can we go back to discuss if I'm Breathless is an album? :laughing:

It makes sense to call it a studio album, but if it really was, Madame X wouldn't have been promoted as her 14th studio album in the same way Confessions is called her 10th, ROL her 7th etc lol

Plot twist: it's a mixtape and everyone stops complaining :Madonna009:

4 hours ago, OceanBlue said:

Sept 7 and still no news... they said "soon"

I think people don't say 'soon' in the same way us fans do, people mean it as for something coming in months, us fans usually take it as something that has to happen immediately, in just a few days lol. I think we'll have an announcement about new stuff coming in 2022 at the end of the year tbh

4 hours ago, OceanBlue said:

Does someone know what happened to AJayII ? Last video posted 4 months ago !!!

I heard a lot of people saying she literally disappeared, I expected her last video to be even older than 4 months ago. I even found a YT channel reposting all her Madge reactions, did they got removed or sum?