MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, OceanBlue said:

Does someone know what happened to AJayII ? Last video posted 4 months ago !!!

People were reporting she died back at the beggining of the year because she disappeared for some months, but then she came back saying that just needed a break.

It was crazy because there was a huge conspiracy theory about her and her dissappereance, but now it seems like she's gonna take this kind of breaks from time to time. ?

She has also been bullied for not liking a certain record last year, so maybe she's tired rn.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, OceanBlue said:

Sept 7 and still no news... they said "soon"

They'll probably wait until after Madame X has had her permiere, and THEN they'll release news about first box, when we can preorder what we want and so on...

I'm still so curious. Will we get the rather boring reissues like Spice Girls' first album, or will we get the zaftig Led Zeppelin-esque boxes? :)

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

They'll probably wait until after Madame X has had her permiere, and THEN they'll release news about first box, when we can preorder what we want and so on...

I'm still so curious. Will we get the rather boring reissues like Spice Girls' first album, or will we get the zaftig Led Zeppelin-esque boxes? :)

You have such faith. I admire it.

There will be a physical release, believe me. Every era I read all the same comments which are doubting there won't be any physical release and boom... Surprise, we get Blu Rays with CDs, DVDs, VoD... You people need to chill and enjoy.

Madge isn't like all these younger artists like Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande whose tours are Netflix exclusives just because their millennial fandoms are on their smartphones only... No need to collect stuff which can be seen from everywhere, everytime... Madge will always sell more with physical releases than with streaming only and she knows that, her label knows that and with this new Warner deal, they won't miss this opportunity. Her collector fandom is huge.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:29 PM, Andreo said:

I think people don't say 'soon' in the same way us fans do, people mean it as for something coming in months, us fans usually take it as something that has to happen immediately, in just a few days lol. I think we'll have an announcement about new stuff coming in 2022 at the end of the year tbh

I heard a lot of people saying she literally disappeared, I expected her last video to be even older than 4 months ago. I even found a YT channel reposting all her Madge reactions, did they got removed or sum? 

A lot of her videos were taken down cos of copywritten content. Labels are destroying their own promo. 

Madame X not getting a physical release for a good while is probably a good thing for us because it clears the way for the first Warner special anniversary edition. Which I’d hoped would be Xmas but will probably be mid next year now thinking about it. 
Doesn’t mean the Madame X Tour CD won’t be out and on streaming though. 

15 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madame X not getting a physical release for a good while is probably a good thing for us because it clears the way for the first Warner special anniversary edition. Which I’d hoped would be Xmas but will probably be mid next year now thinking about it. 
Doesn’t mean the Madame X Tour CD won’t be out and on streaming though. 

If it’s not released next they will probably just move on and not bother , like what happened with RIT

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

If it’s not released next they will probably just move on and not bother , like what happened with RIT

I seriously doubt that. She seems much more committed to this tour than any other before. A documentary was made, reshoots were done and all this a year after the tour ended.

And they didn’t move on from RIT. It’s just that she was more interested in the documentary than the actual tour. And it was my understanding that she wasn’t happy with the work Hamish Hamilton did on the actual tour video so she didn’t want it released

3 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

And it was my understanding that she wasn’t happy with the work Hamish Hamilton did on the actual tour video so she didn’t want it released

This is just a fan rumor that’s never been confirmed

She was even asked about the release during COADF promo, and she was the one to reveal that the DVD contractually couldn’t be released till after some time the docu was out.

There are rumors there is going to be a massive Madonna box set of DVDs and things like the Blond Ambition concert which has never come out.

That we’re trying to do, eventually, somewhere down the line. And there’s the Re-Invention tour as well which was filmed separately to be released as a concert but contractual i’m not allowed to release it until after the movie’s been out a certain period.