MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Wasn't the last minute of Arioso where she's just humming used for a theme to a tv show that flopped and was cancelled after 2 episodes?

Wonderland. It was canceled, seemingly, because of how strong the themes were. It was kinda a lost media that elevated the mystery of the song before it leaked in full.

17 minutes ago, Danton said:

yes she's an instagram bimbo now and no longer a music size

Lol an Instagram bimbo donating millions to Covid research and poor African children. 
Also releasing high profile albums, tours, making movies, playing intimate concerts etc etc.

Riiiiggggtttt….

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

LOL! What did you call Madonna out on tho?

Not Madonna. That crazy woman blocked me. Oxana blocked me too for calling her out for making those fake tickets.

When Madonna posted a video of the madame x tour beer bitch speeches and oxana and her friend was perving in the background trying to get closer the security pounced and moved her away i was cackling for hours. Karma's a bitch

9 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Not Madonna. That crazy woman blocked me. Oxana blocked me too for calling her out for making those fake tickets.

When Madonna posted a video of the madame x tour beer bitch speeches and oxana and her friend was perving in the background trying to get closer the security pounced and moved her away i was cackling for hours. Karma's a bitch

Whats the story on them? I know Jennie requested me on FB years ago

It's kinda long but Oxana and Jennie have been known to fake tickets and push their way to the front row for shows saying Madonna wants me here.

They're nasty people and I encountered that behaviour myself at the Rebel Heart tour in Glasgow and London and MDNA in London and Dublin. But it may go back even further than that. Mdna was my first tour

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

It's kinda long but Oxana and Jennie have been known to fake tickets and push their way to the front row for shows saying Madonna wants me here.

They're nasty people and I encountered that behaviour myself at the Rebel Heart tour in Glasgow and London and MDNA in London and Dublin. But it may go back even further than that. Mdna was my first tour

And what has the M team done lol if anything 

On 12/13/2021 at 9:13 PM, deathproof said:

Tbqh, I can’t see Madonna saying “no” to a bunch of rarities. She is a smart business woman. She and Warner knows what’s going to make money. 

They knew that back then when they cancelled the 20 year old re-issues...or when they stopped remastering her work after releasing True Blue's reissue, etc...they just like us suffering, lmao.