MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question.. sorry if already discussed... they talk about 17 studio albums! For me I'm Breathless is a studio album but to Warner not (and since not counting it this time plays in our favour we are not counting it)  So even Variety said not new material do you think there are at least 3 new studio albums coming? 

The 4 compilations can't be them because they clearly said studio albums, named compilations separately  and 14+4 its 18 not 17

The 3 soundtracks could be.. but still not studio albums and also named soundtracks separately, they are not gonna say 17 albums counting them and then counting again 3 soundtracks

so?

10 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

One question.. sorry if already discussed... they talk about 17 studio albums! For me I'm Breathless is a studio album but to Warner not (and since not counting it this time plays in our favour we are not counting it)  So even Variety said not new material do you think there are at least 3 new studio albums coming? 

The 4 compilations can't be them because they clearly said studio albums, named compilations separately  and 14+4 its 18 not 17

The 3 soundtracks could be.. but still not studio albums and also named soundtracks separately, they are not gonna say 17 albums counting them and then counting again 3 soundtracks

so?

Yes it confusing but maybe we could get thing such as a rarities album, hello suckers, Veronica eletronica remix album, new something to remember ballads album ect... She could do a kylie abbey road orchestral re invented album? Who knows. 

Please all dont jump on me, its scary to type here sometimes, a lot just complain or want to disagree for no reason. lol. im just throwing out ideas. We should all be excited!

1 hour ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I want all her singles that were never released on vinyl to be released on vinyl. 

Oh Father, One more chance, Love Don't Live Here anymore, You must love me, Buenos Aires, Give me all your luvin, Girl gone wild, Turn up the radio, Living for love, Ghosttown, Bitch I'm Madonna, Medellín, Crave, I don't search I find

Yeah this could work actually. Only as Record Store Day releases maybe. 

This is the best news ever! Imagine getting deluxe editions of albums like ROL or Music, with songs like Has To Be, Run, Cyberraga and more unreleased and bonus tracks finally released officially, all her stuff remastered, additional songs and even  new projects if you consider the biopic! I'm so fucking excited and ready! Hurry up 2022!:Madonna024::Madonna014::Madonna054:

I can’t wait to twerk my ass to: Hollywood (Sticky Sweet Version)
Everybody comes to Hollywood, they wanna make it to my candy store. 
They like the smell of all my licorice, how could it hurt you for just one sweet lick? 

Push the button
Hesitating
Trip the station
Time is waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, scion said:

With a special edition Cassette of the worst show of the tour as a live album... like the Houston bootleg that sounds like she's singing in a cave emoji23.png

she should re-record all the vocals for the blond ambition show

so while she's performing vogue, the sound we hear is her new recording of shoo bee doo

I said some months ago, I think when Interscope removed her on their artist roster, then she appeared more prominently on the Warner Records roster, that it made sense for her future as a recording artist to return to Warner. 
The biopic had just been formally announced, and the random “Madonna’s legacy” articles started appearing in web/print publications. Then the digital singles campaign began. It’s probably been in the works for months (if not a couple of years) because the only way for Madonna to continue to be a forging ahead recording artist is to consolidate her career under one roof, so to speak. Otherwise, and I think the LiveNation/Interscope years can attest to, is that her career was going to be as a heritage act that was fighting to stay relevant if she stayed.  
This new partnership with WMG is good business for her, especially since she’s going to also create the soundtrack for the biopic, but she gets to celebrate her past up to the present and put it to rest. She can continue her career path how she wants, and release new music how she wants, and her legacy so many fans seem to fear is in jeopardy, will be fully available and intact, not to mention she can perform whatever songs she wants live without the royalties issues. 
Even Guy Oseary exited his position at Live Nation to focus on managing his main artists Madonna and U2…remember that random news article? 
Could she still fuck it up? Of course. 
But her own statement about the “care and consideration of her music” reaching the widest and broadest audience possible, which WB did even up until the Sticky and Sweet release in 2010, speaks volumes about how her recording career was handled under LN/Interscope. Having the whole team of WMG, plus her management, business management, and herself involved, I only see good things happening. 
Not having a “3 album deal” announced with this press release, it frees her up to create as she wants, which also explains how the press just happened know she was building her own recording studio at the Hampton’s estate. 
She’s had a map laid out since the day she was born. But the roads aren’t flat, and the paper is far from worn. 

What I will say regard to Live Nation is that about four years ago I had a discussion during a job interview with someone at the Manchester U.K. offices of Live Nation (didn't even know they had one here until then!) and he basically said that Madonna isn't a particularly big priority of Live Nation. He said Beyoncé and Jay-Z however were.

Kinda explains the diminishing successes since S&S, in terms of promotion and overall viability.