MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

If they are still doing album re-releases/box sets I suspect Ray of Light 25 will be the first one now. Even though it’s the 30 year anniversary starting with Erotica might be weird.

I’d be inclined to agree. Ray of Light is her favourite album and was massive for her, so it makes sense to release that one first. Erotica deluxe could still come next year whilst it’s still in its 30th year and then perhaps the debut in July. 

I really didn’t think we would be getting so much stuff in quick succession. It’s really exciting. I mean … I haven’t bought a thing yet but I’m enjoying the ride. 

Actually I did but FEL 3CD to be fair and I will buy Danceteria. 

Everything feels a bit like top quality bootlegs which I kinda love. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I really didn’t think we would be getting so much stuff in quick succession. It’s really exciting. I mean … I haven’t bought a thing yet but I’m enjoying the ride. 

Actually I did but FEL 3CD to be fair and I will buy Danceteria. 

Everything feels a bit like top quality bootlegs which I kinda love. 

I feel you sis, I feel the same. But they need more timing between releases announcemente and stuff, it's a little bit stressful

On 9/20/2022 at 9:35 AM, Sergio Guarino said:

So everything silent... wonder if an Erotica30  anniversary boxset could still be happening... otherwise I guess we’ll have to wait next year with Rol or First Album...

That's all I need and want rn, it is my fave album and I would love a deluxe treatment for it.

On 9/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, roberMDNA said:

I take for granted that this is fake.. but did someone hear that rumor before?

Gurl my wiiiig, please god let this be real!