MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

45 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

Having her permission and having her produce are two different things. I just thought it was interesting as I haven’t noticed that on any of the other releases (presumably on FEL though). Clearly not interesting to others 🤣

“For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.”

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, deathproof said:

“For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.”

Yeah I know all that obviously. I just found it interesting that she’s being listed as producer when I’ve seen so many people moaning that nothing has happened since that press release. 

52 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

Yeah I know all that obviously. I just found it interesting that she’s being listed as producer when I’ve seen so many people moaning that nothing has happened since that press release. 

Don’t worry, I am interested.

Its interesting they would put that. Seems unnecessary info but they want fans to know she was heavily involved in curating the tracklist, selecting the cover art etc.

12 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

she announced FEL like in first dates of may from 3,5 month ahead of release

maybe she will wait until tour ends for first reissue or something coming  near fall    :Madonna003: 

and we still hope to get some new music this summer before tour starts  :jumpy:

IF THEY WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE TOUR…

fire destroy GIF

Tho I do think it’s coming before the tour starts

6 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

I hope it's not another original tracks + 3 new single remixes :eyesroll:

I hope they don’t do what a lot of other reissues do and get a bunch of cheap bedroom at home ‘remixers’ to do a bunch of new remixes.

They all sound the same these days and are a noisy mess. Straight out of 2010 with those awful EDM build ups.

37 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

I hope it's not another original tracks + 3 new single remixes :eyesroll:

No. Special releases for RSD are one thing, deluxe reissues are not the same. And they have nothing to do with the whole “reworks of past hits” 

16 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No. Special releases for RSD are one thing, deluxe reissues are not the same. And they have nothing to do with the whole “reworks of past hits” 

And do you know anything about "reworks of past hits" you can share with us? Just some hints would be more than enough 

2 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Ha ha you've had plenty of unreleased / demo tracks since the early 2000s - just not officially 

It's like when I bought the Deluxe Editions of Prince's albums. HIS fans had all sorts of opinions, but I didn't care. To me it was all new and exciting and I was as happy as a kid on Halloween! :)