MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well so far the only reliable information we have is the official announcement that states EARLY 2022. That can be mean January or March lol.

But unless something went terribly wrong I seriously doubt the first release will be only in October.

I think we’re getting the first one in the spring (maybe followed up by an RSD special release) and Erotica in October (again followed up by an RSD special)

Oh really? I missed the part where is said "early" in the announcement.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

It was Greatest Hits: The Second Coming which was one of the original titles for GHV2 rather than a cancelled release,

Veronica Electronica was never announced - it was M's nickname and some bootlegs came out called that. That's all 

Your post was suggesting that Madonna was an artist that has a history of announcing and cancelling releases which is not the case.

Anything announced under the reissues campaign will be released. 

On Madonna’s visit to Much Music in Canada at the release of ROL she herself said Veronica Electronica was something they were working on as a remix album

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes you’re correct. I just skimmed it and didn’t see that either. I don’t know where I got it from lol

From speculation ahaha we really don't know anything and they could be cooking up anything. Hopefully October won't be the first release! 

I believe the announcement said "starting 2022". 

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Just speculation. The point of my post is that we don't know anything and anything can be. No reason to get nervous if nothing is announced by January, nor spring. We don't know when the first one will come out or what it will be. 

So you asked if I was ok...I answered you...was there a reason why you asked I was ok? Are YOU ok? Or do you just randomly ask people if they are ok? It's just weird that you would ask me then I reply and quote you so I know you saw me replying to the question you asked me yet you ignore it. Is that what you do? Feel free to reply to me or ignore if you're just being random. Ill understand.

50 minutes ago, Alpha said:

So you asked if I was ok...I answered you...was there a reason why you asked I was ok? Are YOU ok? Or do you just randomly ask people if they are ok? It's just weird that you would ask me then I reply and quote you so I know you saw me replying to the question you asked me yet you ignore it. Is that what you do? Feel free to reply to me or ignore if you're just being random. Ill understand.

I just saw you being a bit rude towards other people and then made a post that seemed very over the top for no reason, so I asked you if you were okay. I'm glad you're okay. No need to quote me again

11 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Veronica Electronica was never announced - it was M's nickname and some bootlegs came out called that. That's all 

Actually...no. And We have Madonna on tape talking about that album

Starting at minute 1:06

Madonna herself: "I was thinking of doing a remix album called Veronica Electronica as an alter-ego, which is very goth"

And as soon the interviewer asks her if she still has that idea, Madonna was clear: "Yes, but i'll need to enlist the services of William Orbit who's currently working on someone else's record so, maybe down the line".

Saying it was simply a nickname with bootlegs is factually wrong. There was a clear plan and a concept for that. 

7 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna herself: "I was thinking of doing a remix album called Veronica Electronica as an alter-ego, which is very goth"

And as soon the interviewer asks her if she still has that idea, Madonna was clear: "Yes, but i'll need to enlist the services of William Orbit who's currently working on someone else's record so, maybe down the line".

Saying it was simply a nickname with bootlegs is factually wrong. There was a clear plan and a concept for that. 

That doesn't confirm anything.

It was an idea, that never went into production.

Yeah, she verbalized it. But at the end of the day, It never was officially announced.

15 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I just saw you being a bit rude towards other people and then made a post that seemed very over the top for no reason, so I asked you if you were okay. I'm glad you're okay. No need to quote me again

Don't worry, it doesnt trouble me to quote you. Who was I rude to and yes my over the top post is in reaction to ridiculous panics because it is humorous. Literally any little thing can set off an explosion. Feel free to quote me. If not, I understand. I have no qualms over being quoted. Hope to hear back from you!

On 12/11/2021 at 3:05 AM, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Yes and I think she also mentioned it in another interview when she spoke about icy strings -

Sooooo... I was scrolling through YouTube on my Apple TV and I noticed they've updated their artist pages to look like a music service under albums and single. They even changed the static image while a song plays to appear to include a song progression bar. Curious, I go to look at Madonna's page. 

It's clear they are in the process of switching everything over to this new look. They've gone backwards from Frozen SICKDICK to Bedtime Stories. Erotica and earlier still look like the old video playlists. But Like a Prayer is nowhere to be found. It's not on the page anywhere. So I've concluded that Like a Prayer will be the first Reissue. 

Delusional, Speculation, Come togetha...

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Sooooo... I was scrolling through YouTube on my Apple TV and I noticed they've updated their artist pages to look like a music service under albums and single. They even changed the static image while a song plays to appear to include a song progression bar. Curious, I go to look at Madonna's page. 

It's clear they are in the process of switching everything over to this new look. They've gone backwards from Frozen SICKDICK to Bedtime Stories. Erotica and earlier still look like the old video playlists. But Like a Prayer is nowhere to be found. It's not on the page anywhere. So I've concluded that Like a Prayer will be the first Reissue. 

Delusional, Speculation, Come togetha...

Hmmm thats interesting, I cant say that Like a Prayer would have been my first choice but not complaining either if it does happen that you are right.

No complaints if its LAP so we can finally get the steve bray/pat leonard demos and some form of official dvd of blond ambition tour(with PCM /lossless audio) i just thought seeing as she has such a vast back catalogue it would have made sense to start it in chronological order but we could still be wrong - the wait is killing me though until we get that first tracklist :)))

1 hour ago, Blond Ambition said:

Hmmm thats interesting, I cant say that Like a Prayer would have been my first choice but not complaining either if it does happen that you are right.

Like A Prayer is a great first choice. It’s a very iconic album in dying need of a proper remaster and boxset release. 
Also a while back an anniversary release was about to be announced and then it vanished and never happened. 
Maybe that anniversary issue for everyone excited for this entire project and they pulled it off to plan the whole project.

On 12/10/2021 at 5:14 PM, deathproof said:

That doesn't confirm anything.

It was an idea, that never went into production.

Yeah, she verbalized it. But at the end of the day, It never was officially announced.

She talked about it at varius press conferences too at the beginning of 1998 so, it was officilay announced by her.