MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

So pink floyd have announced a 2 x blu ray set for 2022 and look at those extras 

music videos , concert screen films , rehearsal footage 

why can’t M ever fucking do this on her concert blu rays ??

Jesus Christ! I had not heard about that. I am a giant fan of the Floyd and having something like Pulse Concert in Blu Ray is a literal dream. I would give anything for Madonna's team to do something similar

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

So pink floyd have announced a 2 x blu ray set for 2022 and look at those extras 

Well. Maybe she's got some wonderful surprises in store for us, now that the reissue program is about to start. She is free to announce the first wave next Saturday... :)

It's a big undertaking. And not always possible. Some videos were filmed on tape, others film. Some original negatives can be found, others are missing. Do you upscale or not?

I can't see an artist putting out a physical set of all remastered videos in HD for another 10 years tbqh, unless Madonna is the first with this new WBR partnership ;) 

6 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Well to be fair, this was previously released so they just had to repackage it and master it in Blu-ray quality. For M, they will have to completely start from scratch and I'm not sure Warner would be this dedicated. 

8 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Well to be fair, this was previously released so they just had to repackage it and master it in Blu-ray quality. For M, they will have to completely start from scratch and I'm not sure Warner would be this dedicated. 

Master what in Blu-ray quality?

It clearly says it’s been re-edited from scratch

”video footage expertly re-edited from the original tape masters in 2019. ”

3 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I just want really good remasters of her older albums not poor quality ones ..im so looking forward to ray of light 

But does "Ray Of Light" really need a remaster? Honestly I don't think so.

I would say anything post "Bedtime Stories" or even "Erotica" won't really benefit from a remaster, it will only be a different sound (and probably worse). The 80s albums of course are a different story.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

But does "Ray Of Light" really need a remaster? Honestly I don't think so.

I would say anything post "Bedtime Stories" or even "Erotica" won't really benefit from a remaster, it will only be a different sound (and probably worse). The 80s albums of course are a different story.

I think when people say they want a “remaster,” they mean they want an HD transfer

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Get ready for the Blond Ambition tour to be a mix of Japan and Nice with different hairstyles.

The ponytail is superior though

Tbh the Japanese show gets undeserved hate. I definitely would want a ponytail show to get a remaster/release. I wonder if there is a NY show that would be good for that. 

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

Tbh the Japanese show gets undeserved hate. I definitely would want a ponytail show to get a remaster/release. I wonder if there is a NY show that would be good for that. 

She’s not as good in the Japanese shows as she is during the US/European legs. The show is still a bit stiff.

But yeah if they release a show it should definitely be one of the ponytail ones cause that’s the ultimate look for that tour. 

44 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

She’s not as good in the Japanese shows as she is during the US/European legs. The show is still a bit stiff.

But yeah if they release a show it should definitely be one of the ponytail ones cause that’s the ultimate look for that tour. 

Totally disagree. Japan is the best of the tour in my opinion.