MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

AFAIK all the tours since WTG that have been filmed professionally for the screen footage shown on the jumbo screens are then archived and stored in a vault. 

Yes but that's not what we're talking about. I'm referring to professionally filmed shows with extra cameras and more angles. 

On 12/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Was the first or second london night of the girlie show recorded for radio. Why did they wait until December 26th to broadcast it ?

It was the September 26th show and that was because they removed the bad words from all the show because they didn't want to repeat the same case with the Blond Ambition in London with so many swearing the Fuck word. 

45 minutes ago, androiduser said:

about the Blond Ambition shows in Japan during the rain season, did M do the whole show in the black jacket, or just the Express Yourself performance, or....? Is there any footage of the whole thing without the costumes?

From what I saw just Express Yourself 

48 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

From what I saw just Express Yourself 

In the video shared you can see that "Where's the party" was made that way, so the first section for sure. I'd love to know if the rest of the show was made that way too... I can't imagine "Like a virgin" with that black jacket... :)

The "Rebel Heart" 6 track pre-order was a rush release and almost didn't happen because of the Christmas holidays. Guy Oseary had to call directly the CEO of iTunes to get it done! 

The whole music industry stops during Christmas until the New Year. Of course we won't have any announcement until 2022 now. If the first reissue is "Like A Prayer" in March/April we should have the announcement and pre-order with maybe some pre-order released single or singles two months before.

Let's wait and see. :smile:

On 12/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, thegoldencalf said:

Yokohama was filmed as a special release for the Japanese market. Just like WTG and Girlie Show. 
Nice was an exclusive broadcast for HBO and the Paris shows were filmed exclusively for Truth Or Dare. 
The only other show that was filmed was Barcelona. And that was an interesting decision. It was broadcasted in Spain and UK.

Aside from that no other shows were filmed professionally as far as we know.

The footage we are getting is the video feed for the screens in the stadium. Which exist for every single show. 

Barcelona was aired in Canada through Much Music many times in the early-90's. 

The VHS release of BA Yokohama is a nice release. 

4 hours ago, scamper said:

In the video shared you can see that "Where's the party" was made that way, so the first section for sure. I'd love to know if the rest of the show was made that way too... I can't imagine "Like a virgin" with that black jacket... :)

Imagine her masturbating on stage with that black jacket and black leggings. :lol:

Are people expecting more than one album a year? 
Wow. So maybe Like A Prayer and Erotica?

I was going to say the debut but maybe that’s a 2023 anniversary. 

Like A Prayer - Easter 2022 (she is risen etc) also it’s the 33rd anniversary and Jesus died at 33. 

Erotica - Fall 2022 (30th)

Girlie Show Blu Ray streaming xmas 2022

Everybody 40th - special new remix and vinyl 12” re release feat young artist. No doubt graffiti and pop art inspired. 

Madonna 40th - Early summer 2023 with a summer Holiday remix and the original Holiday video finally released and pro recorded PreMadonna tracks 

New Lucky Star video released with clips from the Biopic released to raise hype for the biopic. 

Madonna biopic released fall 2023 

Madonna biopic soundtrack collection fall 2023 includes Emmy & Breakfast Club tracks. 

Ray Of Light 25th - Spring 2024 

Like A Virgin 40th - Fall 2024 featuring Into The  Groove, Crazy For You and Gambler for the very first time. 

NEW MADONNA ALBUM March 2025

Confessions 20th - summer 2025

The Virgin Tour - 40th Full Show Blu Ray & streaming. Fall 2025

IMMACULATE RECOLLECTION 35 - xmas 2025

True Blue 40th - early summer 2026

Music - 25th - fall 2026

Confessions Tour 20th - Streaming blue Ray xmas 2026

Drowned World Tour - Remaster Blu ray / streaming - spring 2027

GHV2 - vinyl rerelease spring 2027

Who’s That Girl 40th - Vinyl & Tour blu Ray / Streaming - Summer 2027

MDNA  15th - winter  2027

American Life 25th - March 2008

Hard Candy 25th - Fall 2028

Sticky & Sweet 2 - xmas 2028

Reinvention Blu Ray / streaming -early summer 2029

Bedtime Stories 35th - fall 2029

Rebel / Heart 15th - March 2030 original album concept plus demos 

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Like A Prayer - Easter 2022 (she is risen etc) also it’s the 33rd anniversary and Jesus died at 33. 

Everybody 40th - special new remix and vinyl 12” re release feat young artist. No doubt graffiti and pop art inspired. 

Madonna - Early summer 2023 with a summer Holiday remix and the original Holiday video finally released and pro recorded PreMadonna tracks 

New Lucky Star video released with clips from the Biopic released to raise hype for the biopic. 

Madonna biopic soundtrack collection fall 2023 includes Emmy & Breakfast Club tracks. 

Ray Of Light - Spring 2024 (25th anniversary) 

Like A Virgin - Fall 2024 featuring Into The  Groove, Crazy For You and Gambler for the very first time. 

Confessions - summer 2025

Music - 25th - xmas 2026

GHV2 - vinyl rerelease summer 2027

MDNA - fall 2027

I thought that there was no official music video for Holiday except the one wherein she dances infront of a moving painting.

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Madonna 40th - Early summer 2023 with a summer Holiday remix and the original Holiday video finally released and pro recorded PreMadonna tracks 

Ray Of Light 25th - Spring 2024 

Like A Virgin 40th - Fall 2024 featuring Into The  Groove, Crazy For You and Gambler for the very first time. 

Confessions 20th - summer 2025

Music - 25th - fall 2026

Confessions Tour 20th - Streaming blue Ray xmas 2026

GHV2 - vinyl rerelease spring 2027

Who’s That Girl 40th - Vinyl & Tour blu Ray / Streaming - Summer 2027

MDNA  15th - winter  2027

Sticky & Sweet 2 - xmas 2028

I'm expecting it to go a bit faster to be honest. The tours (if re-released) will probably go together with the albums

Also I don't see American life and Hard Candy getting re-issued. The official announcement says "many of her landmark albums". So only the landmark albums (which I'm guessing doesn't include American life and anything after Confessions) and not even all of them. They never said they'll re-issue every album.