MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

Can you imagine a world where "Did You Do It ?" is replaced with Goodbye To Innocence (in any version) or even with Jitterbug?  :tongue:

Well at least I expect Emily or the twins remember its Erotica's 30th anniversary :Madonna051:

Don't trust Emily. She hasn't upgraded American Pie MV to HD/4K yet.

1 hour ago, Drum Dub said:

Can you imagine a world where "Did You Do It ?" is replaced with Goodbye To Innocence (in any version) or even with Jitterbug?  :tongue:

Well at least I expect Emily or the twins remember its Erotica's 30th anniversary :Madonna051:

Did you do it is a fundamental part of Erotica just like the other tracks. #justicefordidyoudoit

Where would you place Goodbye to innocence? 🤔 And also what version of it? The officially released one is too clubby to fit on Erotica. Probably best to leave it on a separate disc with This used to be my playground, Erotic and some other tracks. 

41 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Did you do it is a fundamental part of Erotica just like the other tracks. #justicefordidyoudoit

Where would you place Goodbye to innocence? 🤔 And also what version of it? The officially released one is too clubby to fit on Erotica. Probably best to leave it on a separate disc with This used to be my playground, Erotic and some other tracks. 

I was kidding. Is a fun track but in my opinion it should have been placed as a b side of any single of that era. Anyhow I expect someone on her team has a minimum common sense and include something unreleased/interesting on a potential 30th anniversary edition.

Erotica disc 1: Full remastered album (14 track - no replacements [I will cut a bitch]) 

Erotica disc 2: Dear Father, Goodbye to innocence (demo), You thrill me, Shame, You are the one, Erotic, To love you, Get over, This used to be my playground (movie version), Something's coming over ("Secret" demo)

Erotica disc 3: best remixes

Erotica Bluray: 5 music videos in HD + TV performances from the era

Girlie Show Bluray

Expanded booklet with lyrics, unseen photos and excerpts from the sex book. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Fabiolous said:

Erotica disc 1: Full remastered album (14 track - no replacements [I will cut a bitch]) 

Erotica disc 2: Dear Father, Goodbye to innocence (demo), You thrill me, Shame, You are the one, Erotic, To love you, Get over, This used to be my playground (movie version), Something's coming over ("Secret" demo)

Girlie Show Bluray

Thank you. 

Can the guy who made that conceptual boxset do it? I forgot his username here but someone hire him please. 

18 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Girlie Show Bluray

Thank you. 

This is literally how every deluxe reissue should be. 

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Girlie Show Bluray

Thank you. 

I want Dear Father too.