MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

2 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm not sure why you feel the way you do however you can take comfort in the fact Warner catalogue reissue is well under way with the RSD Who's That Girl (Super Club Mix) EP and the two FEL albums. You can expect further announcements after FEL is released  - until then you will just have to be patient. 

Don't forget the digital single EPs too. They've been giving. :D

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s a new release with remixes already released in the last 40 years (promotional or commercially). So it’s also a repack of something that it’s not new like an expended version of LAP will be in a way even with demos and stuff. This is part of the reissue campaign like The Who’s That Girl/Causing EP as both are under Warner. 
You Cand Dance had all brand new remixes (aside from Physical Attraction) and a new song. It was a different thing. 

Thanks i hate it. Lol 

I do get the feeling though that ball is already rolling. I'm going to assume this will all lead up to the biopic with more seminal sets released closer to the premiere or at least I'm hoping. I was really hoping by this time she would've been shooting the film so it could all be ready to go with a repackage of the first album. The first album was released July 27 1983 so in a year from now itll be 40 years since she debuted. If i could create the perfect time line she would maybe do a special anniversary collector's version of Everybody this October with a mega release of Erotica. Throughout the year (2023) she could do one of ROL which turns 25 and LAP which turns 34. Then hopefully the film will premiere like at Cannes which could tie in with LAP in May then do lots of promo...like TONS and get a major release in fall to coincide with Oscar season and a huge release of the debut album. I'm also going to assume more bigger videos will also get the HD treatment for it as well. By 2024 we can get more albums like LAV maybe even her tours on streaming services to coincide with the biopic home release. By 2025 i would think the rest of her works will be released maybe not as big for less notable albums. Anyway that's what i hope the plan is.

24 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Thanks i hate it. Lol 

I do get the feeling though that ball is already rolling. I'm going to assume this will all lead up to the biopic with more seminal sets released closer to the premiere or at least I'm hoping. I was really hoping by this time she would've been shooting the film so it could all be ready to go with a repackage of the first album. The first album was released July 27 1983 so in a year from now itll be 40 years since she debuted. If i could create the perfect time line she would maybe do a special anniversary collector's version of Everybody this October with a mega release of Erotica. Throughout the year (2023) she could do one of ROL which turns 25 and LAP which turns 34. Then hopefully the film will premiere like at Cannes which could tie in with LAP in May then do lots of promo...like TONS and get a major release in fall to coincide with Oscar season and a huge release of the debut album. I'm also going to assume more bigger videos will also get the HD treatment for it as well. By 2024 we can get more albums like LAV maybe even her tours on streaming services to coincide with the biopic home release. By 2025 i would think the rest of her works will be released maybe not as big for less notable albums. Anyway that's what i hope the plan is.

There is no way the film can premiere in 2023, maaaaybe in 2024. Then can make a big deal of it being 40 years since Like a virgin

37 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

There is no way the film can premiere in 2023, maaaaybe in 2024. Then can make a big deal of it being 40 years since Like a virgin

Im afraid you're right but she still has time to film this year. She had posted earlier this year about locations so im hoping they're not as far as they seem. Hope they announce casting during FEL promo.

37 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Im afraid you're right but she still has time to film this year. She had posted earlier this year about locations so im hoping they're not as far as they seem. Hope they announce casting during FEL promo.

I mean, she can get the whole thing filmed in under 6 months easily. It's the post production and editing that will take aaaaaaaages. I hope she gets a co-director

On 7/2/2022 at 8:13 AM, lap said:

Well, almost 1 year and still NOTHING!

Nothing? The Frozen remixes, the True Blue 35th anniversary, the EPs that they have been releasing, the new remix album about to be released.

They are starting by building up her streaming presence and she's having her best year on Spotify ever. These things take time and this is just the beginning. 

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I think a fall release for the movie in 2023 is totally doable. If the production is going smooth and Madonna doesn’t take 5 years editing it like with her tours. It looks like the production is moving along and a year is more than enough for a biopic to be completed and ready for release.

1 minute ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think a fall release for the movie in 2023 is totally doable. If the production is going smooth and Madonna doesn’t take 5 years editing it like with her tours. It looks like the production is moving along and a year is more than enough for a biopic to be completed and ready for release.

That's really optimistic 

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

Thanks i hate it. Lol 

What I’m hoping is

2022 - Erotica and Everyobdy anniversary reissues

2023 - spring Ray Of Light and summer Madonna in the fall in conjunction with biopic release.

Im pretty sure LAP will get a 35th anniversary reissue in 2024.

I seriously doubt they’ll do more than two major releases per year because the average consumer will not spend that much on boxsets and variants and merchandise 

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

What I’m hoping is

2022 - Erotica and Everyobdy anniversary reissues

2023 - spring Ray Of Light and summer Madonna in the fall in conjunction with biopic release.

Im pretty sure LAP will get a 35th anniversary reissue in 2024.

I seriously doubt they’ll do more than two major releases per year because the average consumer will not spend that much on boxsets and variants and merchandise 

Let's keep this in mind. We all want EVERYTHING NOW but this is a long-term plan, two or three maximum major releases each year -> except if they decided to do box sets with more than one album, but I doubt it.

They want to milk the fans and the portion of the general public they can get, but in order to do that they also need to give time for people to fill up their wallets again after a release. Good timing is the key.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Let's keep this in mind. We all want EVERYTHING NOW but this is a long-term plan, two or three maximum major releases each year -> except if they decided to do box sets with more than one album, but I doubt it.

They want to milk the fans and the portion of the general public they can get, but in order to do that they also need to give time for people to fill up their wallets again after a release. Good timing is the key.

Yeah absolutely. I feel like they’ll try a few different strategies the first couple years to see how the market responds and probably that will decide the long term release schedule.

In any case, we won’t have all the reissues put out before at least 2030…

Aren’t Princes like 3 a year: I think we’re looking at two album releases a year and a third “special release”. 

Live albums / compilations which will largely focus on highlighting all the major strengths Madonna brings to the table as an artist. 

After a dance compilation like Finally  Enough Love we will 100% be due

Something To Remember 2.

A Live compilation 

Maybe soundtracks compilation 

Concert Blu Rays and audio

Record store day special releases. 

Virgin / WTG / BA / TGS / DWT / RIT / full CT on streaming. (Easy money and streaming boosts)

Full Virgin Tour on Blu Ray

Blond Ambition on Blu Ray

Accosutic / Orchestral reworks. 

Ray Of Light / Music / American Life / Confessions / Hard Candy promo shows available on special edition vinyls. 

Selected Films added to streaming services. I don’t think there are corruptly any of hers from what I’ve been able to see on Prime / Netflix / Amazon. 

Sex 2

Pre-Madonna album

In between all this I think we’ll get one offs like Frozen on Fire / Levitating feature / Material Gworl / more HD videos and of course the remaining EP’s on streaming. The Biopic.

Spacial Audio releases. 

The album reissues alone are a bit boring if they’re not gonna include unreleased. It’s the endless projects and opportunities around her eras that excites me most. FEL is a great and almost flawless start (artwork CAC and choice of some remixes aside).

2 albums a year is still about 7 years worth of reissues. She’ll be 70.

it’s gonna be a hell of a beautiful extended celebration. 

I don’t see a new album anytime soon. Five songs for the movie maybe and maybe some new stuff on some compilations. 

I think a Taylor Swift historical album track as a release for each album would be a great way to go. I think this is why Physical Attraction was included In FEL to give it some oxygen before the debut rerelease. 

8 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well House Of Gucci which was filmed all throughout Europe in the midst of the pandemic, in March and April and released in November that same year

House of Gucci was edited by a professional director. I mean, I'd love for the movie to come out the year her first album turns 40, I just don't believe it will happen, unless Warner Bros decides to capitalise on that and gives her a strict deadline

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

Aren’t Princes like 3 a year: I think we’re looking at two album releases a year and a third “special release”. 

Live albums / compilations which will largely focus on highlighting all the major strengths Madonna brings to the table as an artist. 

After a dance compilation like Finally  Enough Love we will 100% be due

Something To Remember 2.

A Live compilation 

Maybe soundtracks compilation 

Concert Blu Rays and audio

Record store day special releases. 

Virgin / WTG / BA / TGS / DWT / RIT / full CT on streaming. (Easy money and streaming boosts)

Full Virgin Tour on Blu Ray

Blond Ambition on Blu Ray

Accosutic / Orchestral reworks. 

Ray Of Light / Music / American Life / Confessions / Hard Candy promo shows available on special edition vinyls. 

Selected Films added to streaming services. I don’t think there are corruptly any of hers from what I’ve been able to see on Prime / Netflix / Amazon. 

Sex 2

Pre-Madonna album

In between all this I think we’ll get one offs like Frozen on Fire / Levitating feature / Material Gworl / more HD videos and of course the remaining EP’s on streaming. The Biopic.

Spacial Audio releases. 

The album reissues alone are a bit boring if they’re not gonna include unreleased. It’s the endless projects and opportunities around her eras that excites me most. FEL is a great and almost flawless start (artwork CAC and choice of some remixes aside).

2 albums a year is still about 7 years worth of reissues. She’ll be 70.

it’s gonna be a hell of a beautiful extended celebration. 

I don’t see a new album anytime soon. Five songs for the movie maybe and maybe some new stuff on some compilations. 

I think a Taylor Swift historical album track as a release for each album would be a great way to go. I think this is why Physical Attraction was included In FEL to give it some oxygen before the debut rerelease. 

Prince is dead and his family are money vampires. They've capitalized beyond anyone's imagination. 

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

House of Gucci was edited by a professional director. I mean, I'd love for the movie to come out the year her first album turns 40, I just don't believe it will happen, unless Warner Bros decides to capitalise on that and gives her a strict deadline

There's no way a studio is gonna let her take a year to edit the film. They'll likely let her oversee the process but rely on a pro. 

7 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Does anyone still care about this biopic ? I’m actually bored of hearing about it now 😴 all I want is unreleased audio and remastered music videos thanks M then I’ll be a happy fan 🥰

Well I do. But I am bored of all the speculating and fantasizing. The worst and most ludicrous fan fantasy I keep reading is that it will be out next year lol.