Ricardo Gomez influence on her style

Redha DBL

I don't know if it's Ricardo Gomez who gives her advices in clothes, hair and make-up lately but she looks way, way better for a couple of months. Even her face is less swollen from fillers. Someone must be giving her good styling advices lately. She served us stunning looks for a few months, it's a real upscale from the previous years. Even the pictures he takes of her looks refreshing, she's wearing colors, looks youthfull... if you look at her instagram. now and compare it to 2019 or 2020 it makes such a difference. In the past it looked bad amateurish, with bad selfies and Madonna almost never wearing make up and dressed very badly. Lately her instagram looks like the account of the quern of pop that she is. I say Ricardo has a very good influence on her style and image wise. Even if he was around in the past i feel like he is now maybe more confident to tell her what looks bad and what looks good on her, since he kinda became her official daily photographer. Something changed and for the good !

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I don't know if it's Ricardo Gomez who gives her advices in clothes, hair and make-up lately but she looks way, way better for a couple of months. Even her face is less swollen from fillers. Someone must be giving her good styling advices lately. She served us stunning looks for a few months, it's a real upscale from the previous years. Even the pictures he takes of her looks refreshing, she's wearing colors, looks youthfull... if you look at her instagram. now and compare it to 2019 or 2020 it makes such a difference. In the past it looked bad amateurish, with bad selfies and Madonna almost never wearing make up and dressed very badly. Lately her instagram looks like the account of the quern of pop that she is. I say Ricardo has a very good influence on her style and image wise. Even if he was around in the past i feel like he is now maybe more confident to tell her what looks bad and what looks good on her, since he kinda became her official daily photographer. Something changed and for the good !

Ricardo is just a photographer. She has actual stylists. I reckon she never cared about having "the perfect instagram" and kinda though of it as her own space to express herself. But now she has been using it in a more "professional" way and has put more effort in the way she presents herself. This isn't Madonna finally finding a sense of style, she is just putting the same effort in her instagram that she used to put in fashion photoshoot. I think it has something to do with her biopic and Warner partnership, they're giving her a fresh new image. 

I know he's officially "only her photographer", but who knows, maybe as he got closer and closer to her, being more and more around her, lile basically everywhere she goes, he became more and more like a close friend and he could have an influence on her latests fashion choices. The guy is always with her for some times, always taking pictures of her and being close to her, i cannot imagine he never tell her before taking some pics : "You should wear a blue dress with this background" or "that new shade of blond lools absolutely stunning on the pics" and stuff like that, i'm condident he has some inputs. I just noticed that her style is getting way better since the guy is around (like really around).

I think the only people that would dare to talk to her about her cosmetic surgery are her children. I’m sure they guided her a bit and also she probably felt embarrassed about the negative comments she was getting. 

As for her overall styling it’s probably the influence of her boyfriend as he’s pretty fashion conscious and exposes her to more current trends.

But whatever it is I hope it continues because she looks amazing. 

7 hours ago, Askeroff said:

I guess Recordo has nothing to do with it .  except editing her photos :eyes:

But i agree she starting use more different looks and its waaaay better than  it was before :bananawave:

She works with many ppl like 

saint_____rita who Creative Assistant of Madonna for last 2 years 

Wait, I didnt know Rita was involved!
Thank you so much Saint Rita!
Love You Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Ricardo Gomez who photoshopped Guy O’s arm hairs off? You think he’s giving her fashion tips? ?

Photoshop skills and fashion skills are two different things, and even a photoshop pro can do a mistake (if you're tired or sick for example). Anyway the pics he takes of M looks good, the lightenning, THE STYLING (cause yeah that's part of the process), there's an obvious improvement in Madonna pictures and looks lately, and he is the one in charge of the pictures so i'm confident the guy has a good eye for M. 

30 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Photoshop skills and fashion skills are two different things, and even a photoshop pro can do a mistake (if you're tired or sick for example). Anyway the pics he takes of M looks good, the lightenning, THE STYLING (cause yeah that's part of the process), there's an obvious improvement in Madonna pictures and looks lately, and he is the one in charge of the pictures so i'm confident the guy has a good eye for M. 

I don’t agree Tony. Most of the time she looks better in the natural paparazzi shots and videos. The photoshopping is way overdone. Sometimes it doesn’t even look like Madonna.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t agree Tony. Most of the time she looks better in the natural paparazzi shots and videos. The photoshopping is way overdone. Sometimes it doesn’t even look like Madonna.

I agree. I think the only thing he's influenced is her love for Photoshop. She does look fantastic at the moment though, and I imagine the new styling has something to do with the upcoming reissue campaign and the biopic.

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I see your point and i understand but i personnally think she looks great in her photoshopped pictures, and to be honest i don't think they over edit her as you can see on some videos (for example the one for the fund raising for her birthday) she looks as good as on her on insta pics. It's more a question of good make up and lightenning than photoshop. All the other celebrities have amazing looking instagram account, with edited pictures, what can she do, she's the queen of them all, she cannot be the only one with a bad account and awful selfies. When i look at her account like 3 years ago with all tjose bad angles selfies and her wearing no make up and bad hair it really wasn't looking good in the age of social medias. Her account now is finally looking good and professional. Just my opinion of course and i understand some people can think otherwise.