New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

5 hours ago, realityisalways said:

We can all dream. Madonna is in Italy having parties and making instagram shoots with her boyfriend.

Knowing how much of a control freak she is, do you really think those would be her actions if she were on the verge of a major release?

Just sharing this idea ;)

9 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

we would have known if she was in the studio recording anything, she would have posted something on Insta, she's been working on the biopic and madame x tour, unless she already recorded it in secret and didn't post about it

They said she was secretly working on music while editing the tour, what if it's true?

Yeap. it looks like it's really about Dua not Madonna

we all know that Madonna is a guest artist on this project (FN Remix) as Blessed Madonna.

"I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that"
 why then she express gratitude to Madonna for participating not in her project ...

it was Dua who hired Blessed Madonna not our Madonna 

I think the speech is about a remix for a duet with Elton 

Just a confusion in paragraph  that was writing a weeks before release .

and we have nothing exept MX toUr in near time

destroy-rage.gif

Elton John & Dua Lipa, "Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)  The Blessed Madonna Remix next ?

21 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

we all know that Madonna is a guest artist on this project (FN Remix) as Blessed Madonna.

why then she express gratitude to Madonna for participating not in her project ...

destroy-rage.gif

Elton John & Dua Lipa, "Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)  The Blessed Madonna Remix next ?

But it would be weird cause she clearly says" she's grateful to her for letting her into that" after saying Madonna was her inspiration in life for getting her into the dance music, in a whole paragraph made of praise for her, im reading that article over and over and it still seems she's referring to Madge :confused:

8 hours ago, realityisalways said:

We can all dream. Madonna is in Italy having parties and making instagram shoots with her boyfriend.

Knowing how much of a control freak she is, do you really think those would be her actions if she were on the verge of a major release?

Would she need to be in the studio if this is a remix for an old song? 

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

we would have known if she was in the studio recording anything, she would have posted something on Insta, she's been working on the biopic and madame x tour, unless she already recorded it in secret and didn't post about it

Not necessarely. We had no clue she recorded Levitating with Mike Dean.

32 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

destroy-rage.gif

But the Dua/Elton is already out. Why would she make it sound like a big secret who the legenfary is if the track is already released ?!

23 minutes ago, Andreo said:

But it would be weird cause she clearly says" she's grateful to her for letting her into that" after saying Madonna was her inspiration in life for getting her into the dance music, in a whole paragraph made of praise for her, im reading that article over and over and it still seems she's referring to Madge :confused:

but The Q was about M and Dua 

and again it was Dua project not Madonna

Madonna has nothing to do with this remix album she just record her vocal parts for 1 song

13 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Not necessarely. We had no clue she recorded Levitating with Mike Dean.

But the Dua/Elton is already out. Why would she make it sound like a big secret who the legenfary is if the track is already released ?!

Guess she recorded it and send to Dua .

they never meet in real life

and  maybe that interview was written a some times before Dua/Elton was released

Guys we can switch things over and over

before we can get any new info 

we have just wait and see

Tired Mood GIF by JustViral

46 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

but The Q was about M and Dua 

and again it was Dua project not Madonna

Madonna has nothing to do with this remix album she just record her vocal parts for 1 song

Reading that it seems she is specifically talking about Madonna or the interviewer just cut some lines roughly from the interview and changed the whole thing lol, who knows. We will find out soon tho, so let's hope for something ?? 

On 8/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, steady75 said:

My real Money is on 

Lil Madame Nas X on a God Control remix.

Tbh I think Lil Nas X is the best thing in pop music these days and I would be really happy if they work together. 
Of course he has no legend status (yet), but he is an amazing artist, creative, intelligent, ironic and is topping every chart. 

For me it's the perfect collab if she wants a comeback to bring her new young audiences. 

10 hours ago, realityisalways said:

Yes. It’s a few days for her birthday. It’s not like she’s spending the summer there plopped on a yacht.

Shes been in the Hampton’s for the summer where we already know she’s making her recording studio and I’m sure she worked while she was there. 
And let’s not forget she’s been in a studio this spring filming something that wasn’t released yet. 

38 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Yes. It’s a few days for her birthday. It’s not like she’s spending the summer there plopped on a yacht.

Shes been in the Hampton’s for the summer where we already know she’s making her recording studio and I’m sure she worked while she was there. 
And let’s not forget she’s been in a studio this spring filming something that wasn’t released yet. 

I seem to recall her being photographed with the weeknd's producer a few months ago and just assumed that was for malik

• RUADJAI changed the title to New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming 😩
  • RUADJAI unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI locked this topic