New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

I can't see an "old" track being remixed, I mean, what would its purpose be right now? My bet is we're getting a brand new single with another very big(?) artist, remix coming later. Anyways I'm so excited, this is not a news you can just drop like nothing happened! Bitch we wanna know more! angry die another day GIF

2 hours ago, realityisalways said:

She's talking about Dua, BM has no relationship with Madonna. 

I mean she literally tweeted a gif of Madonna Vogue MTV awards 3 days ago on her birthday saying “my first and forever”.

I woundnt count it out. 

Maybe her singles remixes being uploaded to streaming are so historical remixes are then when new fans want to check out more Madonna club mixes when a potential new remix album drops. Jussayin. 

Madonna readying new collaboration with ‘legendary’ artist

Madonna's last album 'Madame X' was released in 2019, with a concert film set to drop on Paramount+ later this year. 

Madonna appears to have new music on the way. 

The Like a Virgin star recently returned to Warner as part of a deal that encompasses her 40-year catalog and will see an extensive reissue campaign begin in 2022. 

While she may have one eye on the past, it looks like she’s been busy in the studio, with producer The Blessed Madonna confirming she’s worked on new tracks for the Queen of Pop. 

Asked by Mixmag what it was like to collaborate with Madonna on Levitating for Dua Lipa’s ‘Club Future Nostalgia’ album, she beamed: “Wonderful. I mean, I’m a Madonna superfan. 

“I think that a lot of the driving force of that and part of the reason I related to her so much, especially as a kid, was because I was trying to work out a lot of the same stuff as a Catholic person. 

“I really related to where she was coming from. She was certainly my gateway into dance music as much as anyone was, it felt amazing. 

“I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that.”

She continued: “And that relationship has continued: I’ve actually just remixed something of hers. 

“It’s a collaboration with someone else that’s getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…”

The Blessed Madonna didn’t reveal the identity of the mystery collaborator.

15 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Reading this sounds more like she's talking about Dua Lipa. "I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that" she means Dua's album. And the remix she's talking about might be something like the Elton John duet which i think she did recently. 

It's confusing but i don't think she means Madonna here.

I agree 100%, She is being asked about working with M & Dua, she explained her adoration of M & then referenced Dua for letting her be included in her remix album project.  Maybe english isnt your first language for some of you, but it def reads that way, and the rest of you are just seeing what you want to see. #YouOnlySeeWhatYourEyesWantToSee... lol not tryin to be a debbie downer, but I think this is a nothing burger.

2 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I agree 100%, She is being asked about working with M & Dua, she explained her adoration of M & then referenced Dua for letting her be included in her remix album project.  Maybe english isnt your first language for some of you, but it def reads that way, and the rest of you are just seeing what you want to see. #YouOnlySeeWhatYourEyesWantToSee... lol not tryin to be a debbie downer, but I think this is a nothing burger.

Nah, man. She is talking about how Madonna helped her get into dance music and how she's grateful for it. And then she says that she's just finished remixing something for her. She doesn't switch the subject at all. There is no possible interpretation of it where she is talking about Dua

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Nah, man. She is talking about how Madonna helped her get into dance music and how she's grateful for it. And then she says that she's just finished remixing something for her. She doesn't switch the subject at all. There is no possible interpretation of it where she is talking about Dua

When she says ""I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that" she's talking about Future Nostalgia club mix album. That's not related to Madonna at all. Madonna didn't let her in that project, that was Dua. From there on, she's talking about Dua.

Anyway... I'm sure this is going to be confirmed soon. Some of you will be let down if you believe this is Madonna related though.

Just now, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

When she says ""I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that" she's talking about Future Nostalgia club mix album. That's not related to Madonna at all. Madonna didn't let her in that project, that was Dua. From there on, she's talking about Dua.

Anyway... I'm sure this is going to be confirmed soon. Some of you will be let down if you believe this is Madonna related though.

Why would she say "her" referring to Dua Lipa, if she is talking about Madonna? It makes no grammatical sense. 

She isn't talking about the remix project, she's talking about how Madonna has helped her with her career. 

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Legendary duet with M gotta be Michael Jackson. He's the only one that can be called lengendary next to Madonna. Anyway i'm glas the blessed Madonna os doing the mix, her Levitating remix is the best thibg Madonna has done in years, that bassline...

She didn’t say the collaborator is legendary but the duet its self is. 
I can see her doing a ton of legendary collaborations. Beyoncé, Gaga, Britney, Mariah, Rihanna, Metallica, Sam Smith etc.

Or maybe they dug out a collab from the vaults with someone that’s not alive anymore…

And we can’t compare Madonnas fame with anyone else’s that’s still alive. Because the industry has changed so much.

• Fighter changed the title to New Madonna song incoming?
  • RUADJAI changed the title to New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming 😩
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI locked this topic