New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
On 8/21/2021 at 7:16 AM, Fabiolous said:

And that makes sense to you how? 

"I love pizza, I could eat it every day" <<---pizza

"its easily my favourite meal" <---- spaghetti

???????? If it's really about Dua, then the writer must have left some pieces out. Because she doesn't switch the subject at all. 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This condescending way of speaking as if pointing at someone else is so funny to see now.

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

8 hours ago, wonderboy said:

From TBM directly NO M COLLAB No NEW REMIX....

I'll just leave this here & wait for your apology.... :lol:

image.png.5abbdf8f3c13eaadd1a1a64a5d3992f1.png

English is not my first language, but I could nevertheless make it clear that what she said did not mean Madonna. But looking at the people who were so excited and sarcastic about you who told the truth, I wonder why they are now closing their mouths.

12 hours ago, the queen said:

English is not my first language, but I could nevertheless make it clear that what she said did not mean Madonna. But looking at the people who were so excited and sarcastic about you who told the truth, I wonder why they are now closing their mouths.

12 hours ago, the queen said:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This condescending way of speaking as if pointing at someone else is so funny to see now.

Hopefully you can find a way to be less arrogant than your first two days here. 

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

#FUNFACT: to everyone out there, not believing in rumors doesn't make you smarter than others who do and mostly, it doesn't give you the right to be rude or arrogant towards others :Madonna037:

True!! Plus we know M is on the phone kicking off to anyone talking or leaking news about her. We dont know whats gone on behind the scenes.