New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

Reading this sounds more like she's talking about Dua Lipa. "I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that" she means Dua's album. And the remix she's talking about might be something like the Elton John duet which i think she did recently. 

It's confusing but i don't think she means Madonna here.

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Reading this sounds more like she's talking about Dua Lipa. "I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that" she means Dua's album. And the remix she's talking about might be something like the Elton John duet which i think she did recently. 

It's confusing but i don't think she means Madonna here.

Ooh maybe yes but I don’t think anything with Dua Lipa on it could be called a legendary duo. 

• steady75 changed the title to New Madonna incoming?

Yes, to me it seems like she was definitely referencing Madonna. By legendary duo it wasn’t clear whether Madonna and this other person are the legendary duo, or the collaboration is with a legendary duo like Daft Punk or the Pet Shop Boys. 
Maybe it’s a remix of a Madame X song that they are using to launch the concert film. 

Kylie already sent Dancefloor Darling to radio a while back tho. I’d be shocked if it’s anything to do with that song TBH. Especially as we’re weeks away from both the Disco rerelease where we know she’s worked with Jessie Ware and Madonna has the Madame X tour around the same time. 

Is it too much to wish for a new God Control remix with a rap verse. I could see Missy spitting some serious bars on it and the song would lend itself to that. A queer black icon would fit considering the song is linked to the Pulse Nightclub tragedy. Or maybe even Cardi? 

Kylie would be amazing but she doesn’t for the brief for God Control.

Its got to be something Madame X related surely? 

My real Money is on 

Lil Madame Nas X on a God Control remix.

or it’s Gaga and Madonna on a remix for the Chromatica remix album. 
Maybe Babylon / Vogue. 

but whatever it is I hope it’s more musically exciting than her Pride appearance which was incredible but didn’t lead to new music which I think some of us were hoping for. 

anyway I’ve asked blessed Madonna to clear it up for us on Twitter so I’ll let you know if I get a reply x 

I think Madame X era is pretty over for her, by now. God Control have no extra buzz to be explored, imo. It’s not fresh, it’s an old song, was already a single. 

If something is coming out, will be a new song, or something related to a reissue like Chromatica or DISCO 2. 

at the end, it will be nothing, like was Pride ?

The Blessed Madonna just confirmed "I've actually just remixed something of hers. It’s a collaboration with someone else that's getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…" :party:

https://mixmag.net/feature/the-blessed-madonna-6-music-k-hand-paul-johnson-interview?fbclid=IwAR02ah8BLWfPlGQ1s3fRx5wc3nx7djE49eWoYxEKe3dFFkK_zuU9HyN6ous

• Fighter changed the title to New Madonna song incoming?
  • RUADJAI changed the title to New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming 😩
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI locked this topic