New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming ?

steady75

35 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Legendary duet with M gotta be Michael Jackson. He's the only one that can be called lengendary next to Madonna. Anyway i'm glas the blessed Madonna os doing the mix, her Levitating remix is the best thibg Madonna has done in years, that bassline...

Just yesterday I was thinking what a shame it was for them not to collab back in the day... What if there really is a scrapped collab between these two and we'll find out soon tho? 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Legendary duet with M gotta be Michael Jackson. He's the only one that can be called lengendary next to Madonna. Anyway i'm glas the blessed Madonna os doing the mix, her Levitating remix is the best thibg Madonna has done in years, that bassline...

For some reason I’m thinking Diana Ross! She has a new album coming in September. In a new interView it was confirmed she has used one of M’s producers on the album

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Just yesterday I was thinking what a shame it was for them not to collab back in the day... What if there really is a scrapped collab between these two and we'll find out soon tho? 

For some reason I’m thinking Diana Ross! She has a new album coming in September. In a new interView it was confirmed she has used one of M’s producers on the album

42 minutes ago, xavier said:

For some reason I’m thinking Diana Ross! She has a new album coming in September. In a new interView it was confirmed she has used one of M’s producers on the album

I would die! Diana's legacy is the only one, in my opinion, as big as Madonna. Honestly, I'd die! hahaha

And Michael and Madonna the same, but, I don't know, he's dead and I really don't like these posthumous releases.

I just hope is a real legendary artist and not one of these current ones people call legends...

49 minutes ago, xavier said:

I honestly don't know much about her, I don't wanna get too hyped for a MJ collab neither, the rumors are already so fucking interesting... Anything would be great (as long as it's not some modern "legend" lol)! 

22 minutes ago, amscity said:

I would die! Diana's legacy is the only one, in my opinion, as big as Madonna. Honestly, I'd die! hahaha

And Michael and Madonna the same, but, I don't know, he's dead and I really don't like these posthumous releases.

I just hope is a real legendary artist and not one of these current ones people call legends...

Exactly I don’t think it’s Jackson. Who knows about Ross just my guess.

• Fighter changed the title to New Madonna song incoming?
  • RUADJAI changed the title to New Madonna Song Incoming? **Update** No New Madonna Song Coming 😩
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI locked this topic